Funny: Baptist fundies trying to figure out the meaning of "Fap"

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37578

This has to be seen to believed. Take careful note of post #10. The guy actually explains what "fap" means on the internet, so they ban in him as a "confirmed enemy of god" change his title to "Aeternal Damnation Assured" and change his avatar to Jesus throwing a baby into a pit of fire.

This is the best read I've had in years.

Oh that is gold, every single person who comes along with the correct answer gets banned.

I think the worst thing of all is that someone described her as fappable in the first place, maybe that's why none of them believe it. :lol:

Edit: Apparently 'Unsaved Trash' doesn't mean banned, it's just a pleasant title they give new members. :roll:

Last edited:
I find her quite fappable, she just mustn't talk. :|

TMI, I know... :?

:lol:

129057186962161596.jpg

Do these people all live in caves or something?

The sad thing is that it's completely believable - I've actually met people like this.

Pastor Wide-Open

:lol:

From the Source of All Knowledge:

Origin

The site was created by Chris Harper, who obtained his Master's Degree in English Literature from George Mason University in 1993 after being expelled from Liberty University (founded by Jerry Falwell) in 1989 for producing a satirical radio show which Liberty's administration found offensive. Harper frequently appears at atheist conventions playing the character of "Pastor Deacon Fred Smith". The website is owned by a company called Americhrist, Ltd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Last edited:
I love Landover Baptist... some of the best fundy satire on the internet.

Last edited:
I love Landover Baptist... some of the best fundy satire on the internet.

It's rather amazing what they've been able to do. A whole community of satirists... constantly in-character.

That takes commitment.

Last edited:
What cracks me up is that they use real bible verses to back up the act.

What cracks me up is that they use real bible verses to back up the act.

oh yeah they are SUPER PRO at what they are doing.

I often have trouble deciding if it?s fake or not. Shows how crazy those fundamentalists can be.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37578

This has to be seen to believed. Take careful note of post #10. The guy actually explains what "fap" means on the internet, so they ban in him as a "confirmed enemy of god" change his title to "Aeternal Damnation Assured" and change his avatar to Jesus throwing a baby into a pit of fire.

This is the best read I've had in years.

Spent about 10 minutes reading on that forum. These people are insane.

Edit: Ahh so I have been rolled... LOL

Last edited:
So Land Rover drivers are Baptists? Or is that Faptists? I'm :confused:

Matt2000 have you ever experienced total immersion?

It must be some kind of satire... I have a hard time believing someone can actually be that stuck up ignorant. What gives it away for me is how the first posters talk about Palin, response #13 in particular... If it was real, I wonder how long it would take for it to be filled with 4chan members looking for their daily doze of lulz...

It must be some kind of satire... I have a hard time believing someone can actually be that stuck up ignorant. What gives it away for me is how the first posters talk about Palin, response #13 in particular... If it was real, I wonder how long it would take for it to be filled with 4chan members looking for their daily doze of lulz...

This is when reading the whole thread becomes helpful :p.

The world is a scary place...

Scary that people are that religious or that people are that good at pretending to be?