• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

funny car maintenance thread

MixtriX

Melbourne, Australia (originally from London, UK)
from the volvo speed forums.

I have a Darn iguana living in my volvo 850. Its underneath the dashboard behind the evap core and I can't get it out. Its come out several times to look at me and then runs back in the dash. I already took apart the entire top of the dash and still can't get to it. I'm not going to take out the rest of the dash. But I bet this never happend to anyone else. A iguana living underneath its dash. I know its not stuck because it comes out and looks at me then runs back in. Darn THIS IS A PAIN IN THE A$%

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php?showtopic=33008

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That So Sucks For Him....

LMAO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well... You have a pet in your garden, in your house, and in your car. Whats the problem? :banana:

pdanev said:
You guys should read the whole thread... :lol:

:shock: HES RIGHT!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you got to read the whole thing...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I once had a living mouse in my car when I was in Australia and I had to sleep in the car, not funny at all :|

mgkdk said:
I once had a living mouse in my car when I was in Australia and I had to sleep in the car, not funny at all :|

Wrong! :lmao: :mrgreen:

FireFox said:
mgkdk said:
A dead mouse would have been worse! :mrgreen: :p

No because a dead mouse doesn't run around and make you paranoid a week after it's gone :(

Well, you were in Australia. Couldn't it have been worse? :dunno:

Edit: Just read the entire thread, and wow, the scenario's worth a Ben Stiller romantic comedy! :lmao:

hahaha damn!! Wonder if he kept it :p

AllGoNoShow said:

if ya read the whole thread there you would of known he did...

Z3R0 117 said:
AllGoNoShow said:

if ya read the whole thread there you would of known he did...
Yeah, it's only 14 whopping pages long, what are you, lazy or something? ;)

Yes, i read 5 and got bored of everyone saying hahah funny.