Fur.

Fur.

• I would never wear fur, I love animals too much.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I admire that you walk the walk and talk the talk. :thumbsup:

I was about to post saying "then maybe Josty you need to behind some cause if you feel there is too much harm/suffering done to animals" but I see you do.

I have no prob with that. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

stay humane.eat whatever you want to from dogs to squids to flies to goats but then do have ethics and don't waste.

you don't skin them alive.please at least kill them and then go on to skin them.If it was proper no one would mind just like slaughtering chickens.no one even cares

and for god's sake have a new debate this one is going around in circles

thats true though, aligators arent eaten and are used for luxurious items like belts and boots and shoes, just as furs are.

if furs werent handled by those monsters and killed then skinned no one would get emotional and concerned but then again im sure no one would get emotional or concerned if those guys were poked, skinned, poked some more, stepped on, smacked...etc etc. :mrgreen:

Lets go look for them. ;)

^Yeah and live in horrible conditions too (not sure how much percent is bad, I think there are a few 'better' ones too. But it's still not good to keep those animals (endangered) to eat or use their leather.

I'm pretty sure alligators in Alligator farms aren't endangered. They don't kill and eat wild ones. And again, I don't see your "horrible" conditions, most Alligator farms are set up like zoos.

Doesn't endangered mean protected/almost extinct (correct me if I'm wrong had a hard day)

Tropical Leather.com

Maybe it's me but I don't think you should kill these crocodiles for meat or their skin to make handbags or shoes for the gangstas. Why do people need the skin of a dead animal to feel good about themselfs or show how rich they are by approving killing beautiful animals.

Crocodiles and Alligators are two different animals. There couldn't be Alligator farms if they were endangered and protected. this is all perfectly legal and even ethical to most people. It's really no different than cattle ranching, even better perhaps. Many Alligator farms are set up like zoos, gaining extra revenue from tourists coming to see the animals. I highly doubt they'd be successful if the animals were kept in horrid conditions.

ganstas? wtf? I think you watch too much TV.