Jeep Wagoneer
800px-Jeep_Wagoneer_front.jpg

Land Rover Series

800px-Land_Rover_Series_1_HT.jpg

Range Rover Classic

800px-Range_Rover_Classic_2door_001.jpg

Land Cruiser 40

733px-Toyota_Land_Cruiser_yellow_vl.jpg

Humvee H1 This is the AM General one that is a civilian version of the military vehicle.

H1opentop.jpg

Last edited:
So what about the TJ-series Unlimited Rubicon?

This thread is proof that one man's 57 Chevy Belair is another man's Pacer.

The Puma has no wide class appeal. A good car does not necessarily make a classic car.

It looks fantastic, based on the Fiesta so parts are cheap. The 1.7 is a great car and the racing Puma holds it's value.
And it's technically a 'girls car'.

It looks fantastic, based on the Fiesta so parts are cheap. The 1.7 is a great car and the racing Puma holds it's value.
And it's technically a 'girls car'.

That makes it a good second hand buy, not a classic.

By exension of the typhoon

http://img819.imageshack.**/img819/5387/1991gmcsyclone10.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.**/img832/172/1558185600.jpg

I think the first gen bronco's are already classics.

I think the first gen bronco's are already classics.
So do I, which is why I said that I would add it to Argatoga's list of SUVs that are already considered classics. I considered adding a couple of Internationals - the first-gen Scout and Travelall - but I don't think they have wide enough appeal to be considered "classic".

I approve, but it's still not nearly as cool in my opinion.

So do I, which is why I said that I would add it to Argatoga's list of SUVs that are already considered classics. I considered adding a couple of Internationals - the first-gen Scout and Travelall - but I don't think they have wide enough appeal to be considered "classic".

International SUV's are very underrated and under appreciated vehicles. They are very cool.

Some Japanese cars i'd like to throw in for consideration:

Evo 6.5 TME
uejs2.png

R34 GT-R
fs7Od.jpg

Hmmm, here's my stab at this:

Black-Ford-GT.jpg

Limited production run and doubt there will be anything like it soon and...well, just look at it!

i370258.jpg

Surely...this has got to be one of the most "out there" cars ever made. I'm just so happy it exists.

123416.jpg

Goodness, a Mustang that handles? I'll take two please...

Renault-Clio-V6.jpg

This allready has a cult following, and do you honestly see anyone ever doing something quite so mad to a small hatch ever again?

BMW-M3_GTS_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Bear with me on this, yes there are lots of E92 M3's, but this will be remembered for its howling V8 and the fact it was the last N/A M3. And the GTS will be the ultra-rare desirable one.

And finally...(/shameless plug)

imagesCAK2SB8I.jpg

Anyone want to be seriously overcharged for a future classic? Anyone...?

Hmmm, here's my stab at this:

FORD GT: Possibly, it has kept its price around MSRP even now.

ATOM: The vast majority of people do not know what it is. While it is neat, it isn't popular enough.

Current Mustang: A retro car no matter how awesome will never be a classic. The newest thing approaching a classic is the Terminator from the early '00s.

Renault Clio V6: I have no idea on this one.

E92 M3: There is nothing particularly special about these. Great cars yes, but not a classic. The E30 M3 is a classic however (it was the first one).

EVO: 3rd gen. Sorry, but again while nice, this is a refresh. The original would be the one to get.

Last edited:
I see them cross the line at Mecum for fairly high prices already.

That's interesting. I've honestly never seen them go for more than $10k or so.