G35 Twin Turbo setup

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
For the G35 fans out there (if there are some)

Img_1053.jpg

Img_1290.jpg

402WHP/357TQ at only 6.4PSI

http://www.ssr-engineering.com/products_g35twinturbo.php

Not much of a G35 fan myself, but those are impressive numbers. On the other hand, I like the looks of the 350Z way better. I'm not sure - are the engines similar? That sort of power in a 350Z would kick ass!!

350Z looks pretty good but i mistook it for porshes a few times, which is a compliment. the look is a bit similar in the rear and the slop of the roof. but im sure its not as good to drive or performance and that stupid bar in the back is just plain dumb. id take the G35 over the 350Z.

350Z Hardcore fan here!!! Well...the engine is the same in the G35 and the 350Z. But Nissan Japan has tuned it differently for both cars. They have so many levels of tune in Japan its hard to know which is which.

I'd rather have a G35C than a Z but I'm not a fan of either.. interiors suck and none of them look that good to me.

I'd get rotors instead :wink:

I agree with CanadianLoonie.

I don't really like the Z either ( no offense to Z fans, this is just my opinion ).

The lights are sharp, the shape of the roof is akward, it looks fat, and its engine should be producing more power. 3.5litres and only about 280(?) hp? I'm not sure though.

....like I said, that sort of power in the Zed would be cool. I like the looks (the rear end is a bit iffy), but I must admit I've never taken a good look at the interior.

japanees cars only can have 280bhp!

and i agree with the fact that some people might think the Z isn't beatifull, but i realy can't understand the fact that some peeps call the G35 beautifull. it's one of the most ugly cars in japan imo

even at the time there were japanese cars that produced more than 280 bhp.example:nissan skyline gt r-32 r-33 r-33 r-34..and by the way zyran maybe the 350z from a 3.5produces only280bhp but also the 911 doesnt produce from its3.6 such a great horsepower....

zyran said:
I agree with CanadianLoonie.

I don't really like the Z either ( no offense to Z fans, this is just my opinion ).

The lights are sharp, the shape of the roof is akward, it looks fat, and its engine should be producing more power. 3.5litres and only about 280(?) hp? I'm not sure though.

ONLY 280hp from 3.5l N/A'd isnt bad at all...Some people like engines that arent 'strung out' [read : s2000 ]........Talk to the v8 boys, chevys 350 = 5.7liters ONLY making 340-350bhp.....

If the 350z were a turbo'd 3.5liter then it would be another story, but N/Ad 280hp from a 3.5liter isnt bad at all, and this way it retains a good powerband throught....

CanadianLoonie said:
Nissan 350Z = Porsche 911 look-a-like-wannabe

so...........Good looks, and cheaper.....not to mention it rapes the boxter around top gears track...

1:31.8=350z
1:37.0=boxter