• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

GAH! need board/cpu!

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
*sigh* once again i've blown my motherboard AND my CPU. so now im looking for a relatively($250-300) cheap motherbard w/ a processor (pref AMD minimum 2.0ghz) anybody have anything to offer? i need to find something fast cuz i have school things to do and im currently working on roommates PC's and at the computer lab :no:

Or maybe a webpage with really good deals.

patrick10 said:
www.newegg.com

best place ive come across

I love newegg, but do they have mobo combos? However, sometimes it's just as cheap to buy them seperately.

patrick10 said:
www.newegg.com

best place ive come across

I buy everything from Newegg except for a few various parts. May not be the absolute best prices on the net, but I can reckon this is the most trusted hardware retailer. And shipping always goes fast too.

i second the fast shipping. i've always gotten my stuff at least a day ahead of their scheduled delivery.

Yeah, the shipping rocks, it's usually faster than their initial order processing :lol:

How do you manage to do such a thing? (I still have a working 486, P133, PII 350 and P4 1.8 :p)

Lets say i get a weeee bit overzealous w/ my overclocking :)