Game of Thrones

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
Daenerys is also useless, [...] I actually expect her to do nothing of value for the next nine episodes
I stand corrected. Holy dragon shit...

My rating for 3x04 is 9/10. At least. Awesome Daenerys, Marjorie being scarily successful in playing Joffrey, ...

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Oh, I was waiting for this. And it's gone much better than I how thought it would. Gave me shivers!

M3lover

Car(s)
S204 Mercedes-Benz C200 CDI BE T
The first two episodes of season 3 was a little slow, and I was almost a little disappointed, but the last two episodes has completely made up for it and then some!

I'm really hooked again. I wish I would have the patience to just wait till the season is over and just run through them without the waiting.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I gave in and saw it yesterday, very good, things finally getting up to speed.
And about 'the' scene, I was thinking something like that might happen.

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
I was hoping something like that would happen, including the reveal at the beginning of it, and was so happy to see it happen.

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
Even without having read the books it seems obvious to me that she won't get all that close to the actual throne, but I just really want her to stay in the game for as long as possible, burning and slaughtering all the way.

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
Daenerys is by far the most badass character in the books and just gets to be more so.
Your penis might be talking a little here :p

I for one like her but think she has made some monumental mistakes, she made them because she has a very kind heart sure, but kind people don't tend to get to rule, especially not in a setting as brutal as the GoT universe.

Halfway through the last (so far) book, my money is still on the Midget.

Last edited:

MXM

I paid for this title
I'd just like to remind you to please keep the conversation within the timeline of the tv series shown so far ;)

No major spoilers yet, but you're treading dangerously close...

stiggie

pop
Car(s)
Golf GTI

I for one like her but think she has made some monumental mistakes, she made them because she has a very kind heart sure, but kind people don't tend to get to rule, especially not in a setting as brutal as the GoT universe.

The prophesy Melisandre keeps mentioning seems to point to Daenerys. I think they have been wrong in not yet mentioning that in the TV series.

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
That is very debatable... :p
eHH its here or Tyrion really.

Of course she has made mistakes but that doesn't make her any less of a badass. You can be a badass and make mistakes in leadership you just have to be even more hardcore in correcting them later.

You haven't finished the last book so I won't say anymore not even in spoilers.

I will say that Tyrion is the closest second to Challenging Daenerys for that title.

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
In the universe of GoT, the numbers she now commands are very significant it seems. The world is not very large (or it doesn't appear so) and 8,000+ unsullied (which seems are exceptional warriors) are a very strong force. Oh and the 3 dragons which are growing nicely =P

Tyrion... everyone loves an underdog right?

MXM

I paid for this title
The grandma Tyrell, whatever here name is, seems to be quite a character. Scenes with her are always good. Otherwise the episode was pretty dark, and it still feels like not much is happening...

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Well... here's something new that wasn't in the books... poor Ros... :(

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
Well... here's something new that wasn't in the books... poor Ros... :(
Also, Melisandre in the Riverlands? What the hell was that all about? Did they merge Gendry and Edric Storm's characters?

Meanwhile, all the pieces have fallen into place for the Red Wedding...

Last edited:

IVIaster

Not a dude.
Car(s)
2000 Volvo V70
Also, Melisandre in the Riverlands? What the hell was that all about? Did they merge Gendry and Edric Storm's characters?

Meanwhile, all the pieces have fallen into place for the Red Wedding...
Also Ser Loras?s gaydom is way too public knowledge. God damn liberal hollywood pushing their gay-agenda. Im starting to believe FoxNews at this rate. :p

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
"Pod, you must tell us everything" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That little shortarse is rapidly becoming my all time favorite fictional character :lol: :lol: