Game of Thrones

This is getting gooood :D

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o?er his hall,
With no one there to hear......

Ep7 is going to be epic.

Ep7 is going to be epic.

I'm not sure that is was... A bit of a filler. Everyone continues their journey, Theon still being tortured for 800 episodes in a row and still not giving us a clue by whom or why, and no real development across the sea either. OK, Jaime saves Brienne... I guess the evilness of Jaime was in his right hand.

My favourite moment was the meeting between Tywin and Joffrey. Brilliant!

I'm not sure that is was... A bit of a filler. Everyone continues their journey, Theon still being tortured for 800 episodes in a row and still not giving us a clue by whom or why, and no real development across the sea either. OK, Jaime saves Brienne... I guess the evilness of Jaime was in his right hand.

My favourite moment was the meeting between Tywin and Joffrey. Brilliant!

My thoughts exactly. But I guess this is a build up to some epic stuff that will happen over the next few eps.

Yeah, I think we who've read the books know how the season is going to finish, they just have to kill some time until then. I found this part of the books to be a bit of a grind and slightly frustrating in that most of the characters are in some sort of state of travel from A to B, but diverting via C and D.

Yeah, I think we who've read the books know how the season is going to finish, they just have to kill some time until then. I found this part of the books to be a bit of a grind and slightly frustrating in that most of the characters are in some sort of state of travel from A to B, but diverting via C and D.

I've read all the books and trust me...

That's the main plot. :p

Reactions: TC
Having not seen 7 yet, from above posts I must assume what I expected to happen did not happen yet.....well that blows, I was sure it was going to happen next episode.

If what I expected to happen is only happening in the finale season 3 'the series' is not ending at the same point the 3de book ended.

Having not seen 7 yet, from above posts I must assume what I expected to happen did not happen yet.....well that blows, I was sure it was going to happen next episode.

If what I expected to happen is only happening in the finale season 3 'the series' is not ending at the same point the 3de book ended.

And you'd be right, the showrunners did say that this season will only cover a bit more than half of the third book, the rest should probably make up season 4.

I'm confused by the use of spoiler tags in this thread. You discuss book stuff that can be considered a spoiler in the open and you spoil completely harmless comments about which part of the book will be in which season.

Also, spoiler tag without description of why is the text spoiled is meaningless.

I'm confused by the use of spoiler tags in this thread. You discuss book stuff that can be considered a spoiler in the open and you spoil completely harmless comments about which part of the book will be in which season.

Also, spoiler tag without description of why is the text spoiled is meaningless.

I've spend most of my life being confused, you get used to it.

That fat blundering idiot leaving behind the +1000 ice zombie killer knife!

I yelled the same thing! wtf!
I bet they will realize the power of the knife later on, they will return to get it and it will have disappeared because someone else took it.

That fat blundering idiot leaving behind the +1000 ice zombie killer knife!
Exactly my thought as well: "Did he really leave behind the knife?!?"

Also: Unusual slow thinking by Shae not to have Sansa give some blood by means of a concealed cut to put on the towel. I'm wondering it that little detail will come back to haunt them.

Third: It looks like a lucky break for Arya. Of course that's not gonna happen, so I'm curious what misery will be upon her (or Robb's party) soon.

So we only talk in spoilers in this thread?
Say, how am I supposed to know if book content or latest ep content is being spoiled?
Do you realize that spoiler tags are useless when there's no indication of the content?
And does the thread title say "A Song of Ice and Fire" anyway?

This one is just to say screw this thread, I'm not coming back here :mad:

And another one just to waste your bloody click.

Yes, I'm mad! :mad:

Geez....we get your point. Getting that angry about people not using spoilers how you think they should be used is just silly.

Hmm, I see your point. I'll clarify my future posts with a warning. There's no book spoilers on this page so feel free to open the spoiler tags. There are show spoilers so I'd advise watching the episode first.

Spoiler contains information from the books-

chart.png

This is speculation that is based on what is beyond in season three of the TV show and as it is speculation it is beyond even the last book.

But before I get to that I am watching season 2 for the first time and god I forgot what a fucking cunt Theon is.

As I was watching season two I saw the interactions of Arya and Tywin again and was thinking of this.

My opinon has always bee then Daynerys is the most bad ass character and the most likely to 'Win' the game as it were. She is obviously the prophecy
that is revered to by Meslindra(sp?) as she was born in salt a fire. She is not however the most cunning. She makes mistakes which has been shown and she hasn't had the depth of experiences that other characters have had. She is afraid to make the hard choices sometimes.

Arya however maybe just might have the right combination to be the most bad ass character. Her time with Tywin what she must have learned from him about stratgey listening to all those war councils while serving wine.

Her time on the run with the hound.

Her time with the faceless men. Learning to kill. Making mistakes of course but making the hard choices and learning what happens when you make the wrong hard choice.

Arya yes she is supremely interesting and maybe has the potential to be more bad ass then Daenerys.

Then of course there is Tyrion. The smartest by far and the most clever he plays the game better then any.

All of these characters are across the narrow sea. They are relatively close together at least geographically.

There are three dragons too. If I was writing it I would make the three least powerful characters from a physical standpoint be the dragon riders.

I don't know how you fit Arya in there but maybe there is some way. Jorah is the obvious choice for the third dragon rider but I would love to see Arya on one some how,