Game of Thrones

So John Snow's "death" was just a way to mess with viewers for months. There are absolutely no side effects? No memory loss? No character chance? No visions from the other side? No special power? This must be the most generic and non-consequential resurrection.

And let me guess - based on the preview of the next episode, in typical Game Of Thrones fashion Sansa will arrive at the wall just hours after her brother had left, and they will continue chasing each other for the next 5 seasons.

You know... if it is that easy to revive a dead person, how many of the beloved killed characters may end up being alive after all? :think:

Who else do you think might come back from the dead? ;)

Eddard Stark? Nah, head off is quite final. But everyone who has "just" been stabbed to death, might actually still have a chance for a comeback :D

Last edited:
The resurrection of Jon Snow really was kind of lame - so far at least. But now that he has left the Night's Watch, the character is open to new developments. Of course, the running gag of some Stark girl coming just a little to late for a family reunion will likely continue, as HighVoltage said... :rolleyes:

HighVoltage, the consequence is that he is freed from his vows to the watch.

Heck yes! Now he can go and get murdered by a highwayman, far from anyone's eyes and die for real! I'm jacked to the tits!!

That throwback to Ned trying to rescue his sister was pretty cool. So could he really hear Bran interstellar style? Or was it just the "memory" which was altered because its all in Bran's head?
Could it be that baby Jon Snow is in that tower, according to some theories?

Also for crying out loud Rickon. And the wolf's dead. That only leaves Ghost and Bran's wolf alive? Or maybe Arya's too, don't remember if it scaped

Last edited:
Also for crying out loud Rickon. And the wolf's dead. That only leaves Ghost and Bran's wolf alive? Or maybe Arya's too, don't remember if it scaped

Arya's is still alive in the Riverlands somewhere. She shooed Nymeria away after she bit Joffrey, and Sansa's Lady was killed instead.

I hate this show. That episode was one of the biggest wastes of television broadcast space.

I'm considering it, especially if we start to enter the plot line of Rickon's inevitable torture. Been there, done that with Theon and Sansa, why is it still an obsession? We get it Ramsay is crazed fuck head, that point has been beat to death. Nothing interesting is happening anymore...

Reactions: TC
Well obviously if theres something this show has been known for is throwing curve balls, so what you're expecting probably won't happen...

Osha is kind of a badass....so I think she might play into how things go with Ramsay. He is a character that I forsee getting his way for a while though, if not for any other reason then writers and show runners loving to torture their characters and the audience. They love to draw it out and Ramsay has pretty much taken over for Geoffrey in the "we hate this character" category.

I do keep expecting all this stuff that is going the predictable way to turn on its head here pretty soon. I guess we'll see. At some point there has to be some unity because of the looming threat of White Walkers and such. I seem to remember reading something about GRRM saying that he wanted to start settling the political stuff to some degree so as to focus on the fight with the Walkers. Still a lot of settling to do though.

oopsie, that didn't go well ;)

Who honestly didn't see that coming?

This last episode was much better than the previous, the best part was not seeing any of Arya's story.

Last edited:
The first time I watched it I totally missed Tormund's, um... "interest" in Brienne. :lol:

Remember they do call him Giantsbane, in a strange way I thought it was sweet.....

Well unless he tries raping here, would be par for the course for the show but I kinda like Tormund....

Last edited:
IIRC the Wildling custom is for the man to try to kidnap the woman he is interested in from her family's home. If she isn't interested, she'll let her knife do the talking. If she likes him, she'll run away with him.

I thought it was sweet too. I think they are probably each-other's best chance at finding a mate.

Last edited: