Game of Thrones

While all y'all are discussing tactics and traps, I'm sitting here, nearly crying because of the 3 dragons is no more.

Now watch it come back and spit ice instead of fire....

After playing Skyrim, this is totally realistic.

I've never really been critical about the show, but I found the finale to be quite underwhelming. After all this time to just have Bran tell Sam about Jon seemed so force. Like making the revelation just to get it out of the way. I would have rather just had it done with Bran telling Jon directly

Other stuff was kind of meh. Cersei was great as usual. Also glad Jamie is doing the right thing....he's still my favorite character

Hot incest on our screens once again. Oooooooh yeeaaahh
For those not keeping track, Dany is JonAegon VI's aunt.

Targaryens of old used to marry sister and brother without any problems so this is kinda minor for them

Not a bad finale I think, the dice has been cast. Anything can happen.

I am kind of questioning the decision to cut the seasons down to 7 and 6 episodes though. It feels like there was a lot more story that could have been told with those 3 extra hours.

I am kind of questioning the decision to cut the seasons down to 7 and 6 episodes though. It feels like there was a lot more story that could have been told with those 3 extra hours.

Probably because they blew all the season's budget on dragons, not enough left to pay a for a normal 10 episode season.

So umm... How did Cersei arrange for Euron to pretend to go home before she even knew about the wight, which Euron used as an excuse?

Probably because they blew all the season's budget on dragons, not enough left to pay a for a normal 10 episode season.

Hah, yeah.

Cersei and Euron probably agreed to stage a disagreement that would end with him storming off, but improvised the details to fit the situation.

Chryslerviews has been struggling as the banter in the series has been top notch to begin with, but this made me :lol:

PMHAIru.jpg

Erm, the Wall has stood for 1000 years and it only takes one ice dragon to destroy it? Dafuq?

Erm, the Wall has stood for 1000 years and it only takes one ice dragon to destroy it? Dafuq?

Yeah, looked a bit easy. But of course they didn't have a dragon before. And whitewalkers haven't even shown their faces for so long that people thought they were a myth.