#gear.fi 2015

Any news on track or similar?

Uncertainty has hit my driving plans - unless Beni decides to ride along i'll probably fly in with Larswey. Found tickets for ?90 round trip... I'm also in the conundrum of having to temporarily move to germany the week after, and not sure if the 8er will be ready in time :p

Well you can always buy a car and drive it to Germany

Buying a car in .fi? Who in their right mind would do that? Not even finns do it! And no, public-prices don't count.

/me points at larswey

waitasecond.jpg

Adrian, I'd either co-drive your car or I'd be alongside in a car of my own for the trip to FI and join you on the way back. If that works for you I won't buy any plane tickets. Just tell me as soon as you can!

Galantti, Adrian has just informed me of a benz with almost 1,5m km on the clock. I might just go home in my own car yet again...

Adrian, I'd either co-drive your car or I'd be alongside in a car of my own for the trip to FI and join you on the way back. If that works for you I won't buy any plane tickets. Just tell me as soon as you can!
Are you available on FB/skype/IRC later today?

Galantti, Adrian has just informed me of a benz with almost 1,5m km on the clock. I might just go home in my own car yet again...
Have i ever told you you're silly?

Adrian, I'll try to come contact you when DaBoom and I are homein the evening!

Thank you, Beni.

htdSd6g.png

According to my calculations 98 octane is ~?1.1 average, with under ?1 in Estonia. The only thing stopping this from getting a go-ahead right now is assurance from Wolf the car isn't in a thousand pieces by mid february. :lol:

Last edited:
It's just one short of what i've already given him, and the "Alpina" that's in line before me is almost done iirc.

Thank you, Beni.

[incredibly optimistic plan]

According to my calculations 98 octane is ~?1.1 average, with under ?1 in Estonia. The only thing stopping this from getting a go-ahead right now is assurance from Wolf the car isn't in a thousand pieces by mid february. :lol:

I took a liberty of making a few corrections, Adrian.

Very funny :lol:

Well, if I had known you are driving through Germany I would have considered tagging along (more drivers is always better anyway), but since I had no idea I thought ferrying or flying were the only options...

Forgot that not everyone follows IRC. Sorry.

Oh god yes please! Which Benz?

Any news on track or similar?

Well, once again it seems no one else is doing nothing. So, as things seem to be dependant on me, nothing has happened during my holiday trip. I'll try to ask around tomorrow.

My apologies. Forgot you were still in .de :D

Well, once again it seems no one else is doing nothing. So, as things seem to be dependant on me, nothing has happened during my holiday trip. I'll try to ask around tomorrow.

I don't speak the funny language....come on other Finns, don't be lazy :p