bH8KOcF.jpg

OoYwC22.jpg

CZDJsMb.jpg

S8zuDmE.jpg

Reactions: lip
Oh you carried on to Rusa, shame I had to leave :(

Here's the two-wheeled sector of gear.fi, and a Miata:
WP_20150403_001.jpg

Yeah, we wanted to grab a coffee and look at the Rusaness.

nor did the vultus :D

Not much to contribute on the photo side.

A group photo from the restaurant.
IMGP6257.JPG

And as these things were hogging all the attention..
IMGP6259.JPG

I'll add some more BMWs. :p
IMGP6261.JPG

'twas a good turnout for such minimeet on short warning and the restaurant was great. Fortunately, no fault codes on my car, so I had a good excuse to veer off to some nice driving roads on the way (or all the way) home. :) Well, nice in profile at least, horrible condition on many parts..

Yes, miitti was good and nice to see some pics as well. Thank you all!

Poke.

Karting was mentioned earlier in the spring, so I guess it's time to revive this idea. How about a nice cruise to Kouvostoliitto (again), some karting here, maybe heat up the sauna at my place later..? Anyone interested?

Yes

indeed

Sure.

Edit: Okay okay, let's try to be a bit more verbose. Though karting never has been my thing as such, I could give it a shot, assuming I'm not preoccupied with something else.

Also if you've not planned to have this deal in the next few weeks, a certain purple BMW might find it's way there. :cool:

Last edited:
Here we can observe the finns in their usual state: the one-word-conversations... :p

Time/date? Early June?

Good of me to ask about interest, when I'm a bit busy in near future, especially during weekends. :)

I could only do Fridays or Sundays in near future. In fact, while doodling (as usual) I realized the week after midsummer stuff might be the best bet. But I listed days when I can make things work. :)

For those not on Whatsapp, here's some doodling about the track day for the autumn. Track day on Sunday, but if you're interested DaBoom's apparently organizing some cabinizing for the Saturday before.