#gear.fi 2016

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
Lets start this year nearly half a year later :D

in winter i got this idea of doing Saariston Rengastie (in clockwise) in summer with my scooter, and suggested the idea to Anesthesia and he liked it aswell.
The road has so many ferries that it might/will take the day to drive/ride whole route.

So with the doodle i suggest the times for the drive, i will do it either way :D

They even made a website for the place, http://www.saaristonrengastie.fi/

I won't doodle just yet, but as I said I am going to do this at least once this summer. It's too late and I've had a too long day to even start to look at a calendar. I'll get back to this with fresh eyes. :D

And some were against longer distance to Motopark, so Ahvenisto it is then, I guess. So we should have time and date, then. So, who shall do the bookings, or does all this rely on me again..? :p

I'd love to help but really can't afford paying for the whole session beforehand.

Typical Finalgear meet, many of the cars worked and most of them made it home on their own power. :mrgreen:

Opx7RP1.jpg

#gear.fi Track days.. nothing that epoxy, electrician's tape and some fiddling around won't fix