Gears of War: Movie

Silverstar

Car(s)
'11 Impreza STI Sedan
Totally360 article
ActionTrip Article

I guess this is news from earlier April, but I just found a website giving out info about it. Could this turn out to be a good one? Or another failed adaptation?:blink:

good idea considering all other movies based on video games are masterpieces :rolleyes:

It will most likely be another failed adaptation, which is a shame, because the plot of the game would make for an excellent action movie.

good idea considering all other movies based on video games are masterpieces :rolleyes:
If you take Uwe Boll and his trail of dren out of the equasion, that statement is true (without the sarcasm, mind you).

I want them to do a proper HALO adaptation first.

I want them to do a proper HALO adaptation first.

All in CG done by the guys who did the Halo Wars trailer. O and this movie will either suck or will be good (only choices eh?). The reason, Gears has no real story to break off from so the director could just make up a reall good one from the ground up...and the chances of this happening are slim to none.

If you had only one bullet and before you stood dubya and uwe. Who would you shoot?

And whose head would you beat into a pulp with the gun after?

If you had only one bullet and before you stood dubya and uwe. Who would you shoot?

And whose head would you beat into a pulp with the gun after?

I'd first shoot into the air, let dubya escape. THEN beat the brains outa Uwey.
GWB isn't THAT bad.

Oh, wait, the pointless war in Iraq... scratch that first sentence...

Last edited:
Bush then Boll. But only just.