General Anime Thread

Well that'll help me sort it out. yes I ended up watching the 2006 episodes because i cba to find the 2009 series, however the site from which I'm watching it has a season 2 listed, i can only imagine are the 2009 episodes (endless eight and the like) anyone can recommend me a good site to watch all of my anime?

oh, +rep to you BlitzR

I can't dig into it too much here at work, but I find that hsbsitez.com has download links for nearly everything that ever existed, but the quality is inconsistent. Most of it is megaupload or, less often, rapidshare.

anyone can recommend me a good site to watch all of my anime?

If you mean streams then the only one I know of is anime-freak, and I've never visited it since I download everything I watch. If you mean to download, then I use BakaBT. They're great. Registration is always open, very lenient about ratio (and it isn't hard to seed either), always have the highest quality, always get great speeds (even on very old torrents), and lots of stuff is freeleech. They also don't keep several versions of shows unless there's a good reason for it so that makes searching a lot easier. The only downside is that they don't have any Funimation stuff.

If you want direct downloads, check out www.anime-eden.com The only annoyance is that you need to register.

So I tried BakaBT, I don't regret it, I got excellent quality and they organized it in chronological order for me. :D

+rep for Ferrari_Freak

Stopped by anime expo for the afternoon, only took a few photos of cosplayers

4765182051_7c023d2e46.jpg

4763875519_3f1a49d0ce.jpg

4764516128_9e4bf43f69.jpg

4764526294_346055daf0.jpg

4763899223_3ff8a06afd.jpg

Honduras got mentioned in Haruhi.At first i was like :shock:. Then Kyon goes:

I doubt she knows exactly where Honduras is. Let's see, somewhere under Mexico Right?

http://img13.imageshack.**/img13/7934/129446facepalm.jpg

All this recent talk about Haruhi has made me want to watch it all again.

This is frustrating for 2 reasons:
1 - The season 2 DVD set releases in just over a month, so I find myself torn between wanting to watch it now and not wanting to be bored by the DVD release when I pick it up.
2 - There still isn't a better rip of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya than the one I saw back in April.

I think I may just end up watching the first season in original broadcast order again.

Highschool of the Dead.... If you are not watching this i do not know what the fuck you are doing with your life. First ep out tonight available on lolipower

I've downloaded that, but haven't watched it yet.
What I did just watch, the first episode of Seitokai Yakuindomo, left me wondering how drunk I'd have to be for it to become funny.

probably the most excited i have been for an anime since... Cowboy Bebop.

^thats how i usually do it but this is so good i am watching it as it comes out.

also the manga is really really good.

In regard to salle's wall of text a while back, Working!! was great but should have gone on a bit longer, the ending was weird. Looking into Sasameki now.

Since I'm on a netbook that can almost sometimes handle 720p, I've been sticking to SD lately. WatchAmineOn.com seems to come up a lot in Google searching, and streams in decent quality (though rather annoyingly breaks videos into two parts).

crunchyroll is my favorite anime streaming site

Highschool of the Dead....

Any Fan of 28 Days later must follow this series. It's a Mad House production thus must be epic.

Last scene of the episode got me hooked up and now I can't wait for more.

Si I finished Haruhi season 1. And while the ending was a horrible disappointment, it more than made up for it in "The day of Sagittarius" which has to be one of the most epic stuff I've seen in a while. now I'm in a Lupin_IV situation, which is very unfortunate but atleast I'll be able to focus on more stuff while I wait for the S2 DVD's to make their way to BakaBT (I imagine "The Disappearance" will be in those aswell).

Also, I went on the internet and I found this

I saw that, watched the torrent, saw 14 episodes and assumed S2 and got this one