General Anime Thread

How long until it turns out that her tumor was an outright fabrication?
Increasingly common moments of temporary memory loss, slurred speech, and blindness so totally wouldn't be as problematic to maintain a singing career as the resulting voice change from removing a tumor through the nasal cavity. :rolleyes:

just finished reading the latest Haruhi books since we're on the subject.

:motherofgod:

On an unrelated note

http://img850.imageshack.**/img850/8508/anime2011.jpg

Last edited:
Are those official? It's the first official confirmation I've heard of Shana III since 2009, though when I think about it, I'm not sure how I would expect to hear anything without looking at any news sites...

Bah, I can do my own research, Wikipedia cites a magazine that cites the production company.

Yes it's real. There was a trailer at Comiket 80, it says on air October 2011.

Last edited:
Oh fuck You After Story[sobs]oh....hai FG[sob]Don't mind me I'm fine. I have something in my eye, that's all. [sobs] ...I have something in my other eye. [sobbing] I have something in my heart.

Oh fuck You After Story[sobs]oh....hai FG[sob]Don't mind me I'm fine. I have something in my eye, that's all. [sobs] ...I have something in my other eye. [sobbing] I have something in my heart.

Danm don't bring back those painful memories!

Oh and I didn't know much about the Aya Hirano scandals but her voice was certainly one of my favorites! Shame about her leaving :(

That explains Haruhi's debut as a singer near the end of the series :lol:

Other than sometimes being baffled that character x = character y, I don't follow the voice actors too much.

Relevant: Haruhi = Konata from Lucky Star :blink:

Yes yes it was probably obvious to some people.

Relevant: Haruhi = Konata from Lucky Star :blink:

Yes yes it was probably obvious to some people.

Thats where I went "Ohhhh its her!!" :p

Did you watch Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka? Nevermind. You were the one who recommended it to me :p Well Minato was voiced by Aya as well...

Last edited:
Actually to keep the refence Ms. Wendee Lee voices Konata and Haruhi in the english dub aswell

I like how Hirano can seamlessly switch between Haruhi and Konata

Actually to keep the refence Ms. Wendee Lee voices Konata and Haruhi in the english dub aswell

Also, Minoru Shiraishi voices Taniguchi and an animated version of himself in Lucky Star's Lucky Channel segments; Sam Riegel voices both of them in the English dubs.

Is bad for me to expect Kyon to "Chigau!" when ever Aya Hirano (Haruhi) does a preview? That what I did in the preview section of Nichijou episode 9...

new Lupin III. sweet

Don't get too excited over that; another chart lists the Lupin III project as 'unknown whether it's a series or special.'
There's been a special episode every year since 1989, so it's more likely just another special.

Completed both Overman King Gainer and Brain Powerd. I'm slightly confused at why some think Brain Powerd is actually bad.

FMA:Brotherhood vol 3 is now available for streaming on netflix, been watching eps all over ago, just as engaging as it was the first time I watched it.

Also fans of Gundam Seed Destiny will recognize this, just finished building it this weekend

whole album here

6063502364_eb8a48e6dc_b.jpg

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but it's based on the opening animation to DAICON IV.

Since you posted that I have listened to nothing else but that song on repeat on my iPod, when I'm not listening to it it plays in my head. This will never end, that song will NEVER LEAVE MY MIND.
I hope you're happy. <_< :p

In other news I finished Azumanga Diaoh, why I didn't watch this sooner I don't know because it was great. Finishing it has left a hole in my heart, I was genuinely saddened at the prospect of no more episodes. :cry: Hell, I would probably watch 26 eps worth of Sakaki playing with cats if it was avaliable! :lol:

Also Nichijou never ceases to make me laugh, it can be hit-or-miss sometimes but as a whole it is a firm favourite.