General Season 10 Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've replaced Jezza with six blokes from Guantanmo bay!

These are supposedly pics from their attempt to 'drive' across the Channel for Season 10.

topgear1KNP2006_468x330.jpg

topgear2KNP2006_468x322.jpg

topgear4KNP2006_468x311.jpg

topgear3KNP2006_468x555.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's Photoshopped away

575822949_a7e3e7577d_o.png

575822957_da6243fb0a_o.png

Also filming on location?

Yep, filming at least. If you see the tripod in the second image in the lower right corner? it has a video head and it seems to be a video tripod as well (though it's a bit hard to see). And the guy in the background seems to be carrying a video camera.

I Just found this on youtube by accident, does not show much though
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oXAtegcNZG0[/YOUTUBE]

Must be some kind of semi-race type challenge. The Lamborghini Gallardo's semi-race type version is the Superleggera, Porche has the GT3 RS, Aston Martin has the N24 V8 Vantage and Mini has the ?. I don't really know what the mini has. Looks like an S.

Haha, awesome.

I got this picture from a friends friend who was traveling across Europe ... It looks like Top Gear team was shooting material for the new season.

BTW, the guy in the Superleggera is Clarkson :lol:

Wow that Mini couldnt look more out of place next to those super cars! :lol:

The Stig is supposedly said to be Perry McCarthy, who was supposedly killed off as the Black Stig in series 2 'cause he mentioned his name in an autobiography. But, i'm pretty use that the White Stig is also McCarthy
I don't think he is, the white stig's driving is a lot more refined. The black stig was really jerky and on the whole not as good a driver as the white stig.

Yeah i agree with ice the black stig and white stig are defo diffrent people.

Sorry if it's a repo but I haven't found this video here yet!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVZ6VUUfDvA[/YOUTUBE]
Hmm, most of it's been already posted in this thread, but there are a couple new images in there. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.