General Season 10 Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Car(s)
Volvo S60 T5
I got this picture from a friends friend who was traveling across Europe ... It looks like Top Gear team was shooting material for the new season.

BTW, the guy in the Superleggera is Clarkson :lol:

Those are the three cars from one of this year's Top Gear magazine's covers. And the same colour as they were too. "The Fast Show" I believe it was called.

He allready has his lambo... with orange seats :p

btw, these 3 cars were in one of the TG magazines, so it is not necessary season 10 shooting.

DJ zivjo ;)

cya, oct

toooo, se 2 slovenca! nice to meet you, guys! :)

and that does look promissing :)

Looks like he doesnt want his photo taken

I really think I could perfectly be a challenge/review for season 10. If they had the opportunity to have those cars for the photo shoot for the magazine, I think they could perfectly have used the same one for reviewing them.

Hopefully they were properly tested and not just taken golfing :rolleyes:

Is the Mini part of that group? Does look promising indeed, though what would be the challenge, or is it just another road trip like the one with the F430, Zonda and GT? Who knows???

I remember from that article that Clarkson said he'd bought the wrong car. Again. That was before he drove the R8, so that makes it three times then that he has said that he has bought the wrong car.

How do you know this is a TG event again?

They do lots of stuff for magazines and moonlight at car shows, what makes you think they are filming, other then you spotted JC in a lambo

that does look like a bit of a camera inside of the superleggera, as well if they had the three of them together in 3 spectacular cars, why would they not film a episode? if they didn't then i can see why atleast Clarkson complains about never having any extra time in his hands

Lambo - Jezza
Aston - May
Porsche - Stig
Mini - Hammond :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.