General Season 10 Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube assumes everything is 4:3 and I think I saw the helmet again during the RV scene!

Oh and can you please upload the original and then link it? That way we can convert it to a FLV and post it on the front page in streamable, 16:9 high quality. ^_^

http://files.phyrefile.com/

Ok it wasn't youtube that messed the ratio up, it was the .vob converter.
And because i used a DVD with stuff already on it, it took 2 hours to convert. :lol:

I've just captured it via my tv card and it took 2 mins. :mad::mad:

So i'm reploading it, it still isnt HQ... it looks like Betamax. But at least you can see whats going on now.

Here you go...

Video is still poor quality... but normal ratio now.

New vid

Viper i have the file here, its slightly better than YouTube one... Linky

Hmm, can't just do a better quality encode when saving it as a WMV?

Regardless though, thanks a lot. :D

Hmm, can't just do a better quality encode when saving it as a WMV?

Regardless though, thanks a lot. :D

Nope sorry thats the best... its a really shit DVD recorder.:lol:

Encoding higher makes no difference.

Last edited:
In picture one, the background is definitely an R8 (looks like that comparison test that we heard about earlier will be in the first ep.).

In the third pic, there seems to be a lot of twisted wreckage behind Jeremy. Maybe... oh I have no idea.

Oh yeah, and in the trailer, the three old cars (Merc, and 2 others) are probably running off the biodiesel from Season 9.

911 vs R8! :drool:
Veryon vs Eurofighter!! :drool: :drool:
Gallardo vs. V8 Vantage vs. 911!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

PETROL-HEAD-GASM!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

AWESOME, I'm even more excited,

BTW the three (Lambo, Porsche, Aston) are the hardest to choose from ever, I mean for months I have been considering which is better then they all offer something amazing.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

AWESOME, I'm even more excited,

BTW the three (Lambo, Porsche, Aston) are the hardest to choose from ever, I mean for months I have been considering which is better then they all offer something amazing.

N24 will always win my heart.

Top Gear Series 10 Preview #1

October 1, 2007
TGTV preview: Veyron vs jet fighter

There are just six days to go until the new series of Top Gear returns to your Sunday night on BBC Two.

Throughout the week, we'll be counting down to lift-off with sneak previews of the biggest challenges, races and stunts that you can look forward to in the new series.

And races don't come much bigger than this one: the Bugatti Veyron against the RAF's new Eurofighter Typhoon jet.

See, when Jeremy raced Richard and James across Europe - him in a Veyron and the other two in a washing-machine-with-a- propellor-on-the-front - a few of the boys from the RAF got a bit upset that it wasn't a fair fight.

They had a point, in fairness - the finest piece of automotive engineering in history versus a clattery Cessna 182 was only ever going to end one way.

So the RAF offered up their base for a proper race: a two-mile sprint between the Veyron and a jet fighter.

That's a mile to the end of the runway and back for the Veyron, while the jet plane - being able to fly and all - had to go a mile straight up in the air and then, well, a mile straight back down again.

A fair fight? Of course not. A close race? You'll just have to wait until Sunday to find out.
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2278/

I appears in the motorhome challenge the finalgear helmet was used again,I hope it gets mentioned.

I appears in the motorhome challenge the finalgear helmet was used again,I hope it gets mentioned.

Hopefully in the news

Last edited:
Just seen the preview video. There were a couple of bits with JC, Hammon & May in three cheap cars or old cars etc. I wonder what's that...

Status
Not open for further replies.