• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Geneva 2005: Citro?n C6

Viggen

Car(s)
12 VW Golf GTI
001.jpg

http://forums.thecarlounge.net/zerothread?id=1827147

Once again, the French are smoking some good crack. I love it.

Dude, I just had to brush my teeth again! Let me know when you are going to post pics like this...I threw up a little in my mouth.

That's beautiful. Very Citro?nish and some how very nice at the same time. :D

I like it. From that angle at least.
I would never buy this thing for myself, of course, but wouldn't mind seeing it on the streets :)

I love it. I was starting to really dislike Citroen with their C5, C3 and that Pl?riel shait. Also the C1 is utterly pointless. I think that this C6 looks asthonishing though. I really like the C2 and the C4 so for me Citroen is split into two: Very cool, and super-pointless/retarded. Kinda weird really.

this looks quite weird but somehow... I like it... typical french style..... weird but people will buy it :D

I like it as well. Bold styling and I admire that. :thumbsup:

I've always (in most cases) liked Citro?ns styling, no exeption with this one. It's diffrent from everything else, and i think that's what i like about it and Citro?ns over all. :thumbsup:

Eh, not bad...certainly not performance-oriented, though. Look at how long the front overhang is...

Look at how long the front overhang is...

All to do with pedestrian safety these days.

Magnet said:
Look at how long the front overhang is...

All to do with pedestrian safety these days.
It sucks doesnt it..hope this trend doesnt continue :thumbsdown:
I saw this car in a mag at school today and everyone was like :puke: . I genuinly like Citroens styling but not this one :thumbsdown:

The French people design cars that look quite funny but the Design Really grows on you... just like the New clio v6... I thought the old one looked better when it first came out... but now I love it