Geneva Auto show

dathrilla

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I was at the show today. It was a media-only day and I didn't take any pictures because I went straight from school. I sat in every car/concept you would imagine. Now, tomorrow is a media days as well, and this time I will take my camera. Are there any special interiors you would want me to take pictures of? please tell me.

MPowered

Can you get into the M3 concept? I think it's locked and the windows are super tinted, but I'd like to see the tranny and the redline if possible. Is there a posted info sheet as well?

dathrilla

Yeah i saw that tonight...You can't see anything because of the tint. I'll ask them to open the door tomorrow.

AML

aka Aston Martin Lagonda
Could you photograph some of the new Koenigseggs? My fellow journalists went to press days as well, maybe also I'll be able to be in Geneva.

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
So does "she" come with the car, or was that merely a serving suggestion?

AML

aka Aston Martin Lagonda
It's a shame really that you haven't turned off that lame date option, and now all the photos are useless. :(

dathrilla

It's a shame really that you haven't turned off that lame date option, and now all the photos are useless. :(

yeah I noticed, I guess you can't use them as a wallpaper...But don't worry! I have a VIP pass so i'll go again and take more pics!

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Is that the interior of the GranTurismo?

P.S. Nice looking girlfriend! Or was she one of those autoshow models?

Banii

Car(s)
Mazda 626 2.0i 16v GLX, w/ SSE
is it, or is it not, your girl ? :D

WheatKing

Car(s)
'08 Cadillac CTS, '82 Wagoneer, '27 Dodge Brothers
as many pics of the Dodge Demon as you can get.. in the wheel wells, in the engine bay..

i wanna see what bits they used.. supposedly it's based on the b-class using slk suspension bits, chrysler engine, tremac 6sp tranny, front diff outta a IFS jeep.. its the first real mercedes/chrysler cross engineered car.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Oh my, then this thing really is one of the prettiest things to come along in a long while. How gorgeous is the exterior of it? And to think it's derived from the 599.

Yes, it is.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
No, he's asking if that lady in the Maserati is your girlfriend! :p