• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Geneve 2005

Geneve 2005

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cernobyl

Hi is anybody going to visit this great carshow?? I'm going to visit it for first time...So how it is like there?? Could anybody give some advices??

Hmm, would be worth the trip for sure... The only one I'ver ever been was the IAA in Frankfurt... But it sucks if you are just nobody... You gotta be invited by some brand, treating yourself with a bit of style and coolness, stooping around where the other visitors can't go...

Remeber the pic in one of the TG news with the Ferrari stand? They made jokes about nobody being at it...
On the IAA they should have taken a pic from the crowd in front of their stand... The only place where there were more people was at the porsche one, but only near the Carrera GT ;-)

It just sucks if you can't sit in each car...

So, my advice: get invited... Best advice ever...

Buba

No, I mean I'm sure it's nice and all, but it's not in my top list and I wouldn't go in geneva for that

Buba said:

Buba
You say that like it's as easy as just going.

it's definitely worth the go...in fact, i think it's way better than the Frankfurt show. Invitation?? not really...well, yeah, if you want free admission and some free coffee ;-)... you could almost go to every section without being a vip guest..Last year i went almost very day out of the 10 days..'Njoy!!

Buba said:
Hmm, would be worth the trip for sure... The only one I'ver ever been was the IAA in Frankfurt... But it sucks if you are just nobody... You gotta be invited by some brand, treating yourself with a bit of style and coolness, stooping around where the other visitors can't go...

Remeber the pic in one of the TG news with the Ferrari stand? They made jokes about nobody being at it...
On the IAA they should have taken a pic from the crowd in front of their stand... The only place where there were more people was at the porsche one, but only near the Carrera GT ;-)

It just sucks if you can't sit in each car...

Buba
Yeah, the invitation could be pretty fine...But i think it is not so easy to get it...or is it?? Or you can get the press pass...But it's much harder :x

No, its not easy... But I didn't say that, right???

Maybe your Dad has recently bought a car... Just go to the dealership and ask... They may have tickets... They are better than nothing... Still, sitting in a Ferrari or any other exclusive brand? Probably not... Or you have to wait for ages... At least it was like that at the IAA

What really sucked in Frankfurt: We were waiting to have a quick seat in the SLR... Waiting 20 min... Then some fucker came with a merc customer guy and had a seat without waiting and spent 10 min in there and kept 50 people waiting... I'm pretty sure he never intended to buy one, he was about 23 and had no clue about cars from what I heard from their conversation... (this was 2 people before I could get in, so I was really pissed ;-) )

Plus: All the Porsches were locked...

A friend of mine was doing some press coverage for our local newspaper, but his ticket didn't bring us anywhere near VIP Status...

Well, maybe Geneva is different...

Buba

Yes he did...but i think honda car dealer in CZ won't have a ticket...BUT I'm calling him tomorrow...good idea :)