German members: help with shipping an item?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
I need someone's help! As some of you probably know, my Blizzard needs all the repairs and parts are scarce. I have every part I need in-hand except exhaust valves, which are proving to be a unicorn due to being unique to certain editions of the 2L-T.

After two sellers went AWOL I have found this: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Auslassventil-TOYOTA-VW-JAPANPARTS-VV-TO005-/111618106249

A bit overpriced, but if he exists and the item exists then I'm all in. The problem: he doesn't ship to the US. Is there anyone in Germany/nearby who would be willing to help me out on shipping? I see two ways we can do this, not sure what would be easier: I can buy the item on my account, ship to your address, and reimburse you for shipping to me (Paypal?), or you can buy the item and ship it and I'll reimburse you for the entire cost if that would be simpler.

If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it, finding parts for this thing is a slow moving nightmare and now the whole repair is waiting on this part!

Thank you!

EDIT: Found a part that will work. Most likely. Sorry for wasting your time, this repair is crazy and I am trying to avoid delaying it further by waiting on getting the ball rolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.