Getting a Dodge..

WheatKing

Car(s)
'08 Cadillac CTS, '82 Wagoneer, '27 Dodge Brothers
YUP.. getting a dodge..

124 cubic inches of fast 4 glory..

asbestos brakes.. 3sp with reverse..

user adjustable in-cockpit timing advance / retard and adjustable fuel enrichment..

:mrgreen:

grampas_car_2.jpg

Grampas_car.jpg

They don't make em like this anymore.. wood wheels, wood floors, asbestos band brakes, no seat belts, no air bags, no computers, brakes on the back only, leather faced clutch, gravity feed carbs, leaded fuel, suicide doors, oh.. and roman blinds 8)

It's a 1927 Dodge.. 80 years old and still running :)

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous! :drool: (And looks like it's in pretty good condition)

Congrats to your new (old) car!

Does it come with the optional Tommy guns under the rear seats? :lol: Looks beautiful, and it's got to be one of the coolest cars in the forum :)

Does it come with the optional Tommy guns under the rear seats? :lol: Looks beautiful, and it's got to be one of the coolest cars in the forum :)

Makes a mental note to get me a zoot suit and a tommy gun.. :lol:

Sweet!!!!

*borat voice* Nice, how much?

:D

is it restored or still the original paint? And I LOVE the rims ^^

And I LOVE the rims ^^

Thing has to be rollin' on at least 20's.....;)

Last edited:
Thats in fantastic condition! Very nice car indeed. How much did you pay for it?

Wow that's awesome! What's the top speed?

Wow that's awesome! What's the top speed?

I'm guessing somewhere around five.

Come on guys, the car's only interesting because it's exclusive and it's only exclusive because it actually made it 80 years into the future whereas all the others that looked just like it (most cars from the 30s look almost identical), rot and died.

Damnit, why doesn't my Subaru come with Roman blinds :mad: Heheh :p

Interesting car - congrats!

I'm guessing somewhere around five.

Come on guys, the car's only interesting because it's exclusive and it's only exclusive because it actually made it 80 years into the future whereas all the others that looked just like it (most cars from the 30s look almost identical), rot and died.

:rolleyes:

What and awesome car!
It's so elegant and the condition its in is out of this world.
you have great taste in cars... no wait you drive a 2001 sebring. :lol:

No more conversation was needed, the smiley got the point across.

No, it said "You have no idea what you're talking about", and since I'm the kind of guy who likes having an idea of what he's talking about, maybe you could give me some idea. How is that car cool? Because it sure as hell isn't fast, it probably wasn't the fastest even back in its time, it wasn't remembered as prestigious like the Rollers and Bentleys, and is has nowhere near the design flare of cars from the 60s and the 70s. So why?