Ownership Verified: Giggles: altoid's 2004 Miata

altoid

I donated for the custom title. Suck it.
Car(s)
‘14 Mazderp3, ‘22 Checkpoint SL 5
After many years of threatening and promising, and months of looking for a BMW and failing at finding the one, I came to my senses and bought what I should've ages ago.

She's a 6-speed manual 2004 Miata with 112k miles and needs a new top sometime soon. In fact, I'm gonna' take her to the shop this week, while I still have my Camry, and ask them to do the timing belt and some other stuff since they're in there, and give her a once-over, just in case. Name inspired by: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modesty_Blaise

Modification plans? Not sure. I dislike NBs without lower fascia of some sort, and I dislike the rather boat-like ride height, and I think I dislike the wheels, so those are probably the first appearance items on the list. Performance-wise, I'll wait a bit and see how I feel about things after driving the car for a little while. Roll bar, suspension, and chassis bracing are likely, power adders are not.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go :driving:.

Congratulations on finally buying something! /s

No really, good job. I eagerly await finding out what tall-person mods you end up doing.

I just love how you went from chasing ZHPs for months to buying a Miata in a day :D

Love the white top!

Boooooring!

Just kidding, enjoy your Miata.

Approved. :p

I like the wheels though. Get rid of the mudflaps. That will improove looks immensly.

droolings-meme-rainbow.jpg

Congrats!

The top is tan, to match the interior. :lol: I'll probably replace it with another tan top, as it needs replacing.

Can I hoon it?

Approved. :p

I like the wheels though. Get rid of the mudflaps. That will improove looks immensly.

This.

Or don't. It's yours. :lol:

Congrats!

Congrats! Looks nice and I think the wheels suit it rather well.

Balls ? HomeLink won't even light up. The common issue seems to be the relevant fuse, so I'll look into it later.

You got the sporty version! Enjoy it!