Give season 8 another go?

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
I was just watching MXMs season 6 video (it's still full of win) and it made me miss the racing. :cry:

How about giving Season 8 another shot, but without the demo racers. Back to basics tourney using one or many different cars. Personally I think now that the F1 season is done we could have a BMW Sauber tournament like we did with the FOXs a couple of years back.

As far as timing goes, how about using some F1 times? Things like 3am are out of the question for me as they were before, but we could work something out, we always have done. :)

I look forward to hearing your opinions on this. Whatever the outcome, please don't let team [FG] Racing die. :cool:

Well, unfortunately, [FG] is likely on a sabatical. Henry's away at Maastricht for a Masters, Pete is also away.....can't remember where though :p. Also unfortunately, I've kinda lost contact with the rest of the group, so I've no idea what they're up to. And, I've been "CoRe'd", as Henry and Lukasz would say; I've been signed onto the CoRe Racing team.

However, I'd definitely be up for some fun races with the guys who got me started in LFS. If you're up for running the season Matt, I'll be there.

BF1's would be interesting, but tough. And the normal 17:00UTC time isn't good?

Peter is still around, he's just busy with his internship. Pops up in MSN once every few weeks :) Not sure if he even has his wheel with him.

And I'm about to graduate, so I'm quite busy for next month or two as well. I could give it a chance in January or, but I don't expect these races to get back to their former glory :) People (including me) have just generally cooled down towards LFS...

He hasn't, wheel and PC are back in Maastricht... I miss racing from time to time though, didn't touch LFS for months.

And damn has it been long since I posted here, working 24/7 doesn't leave much free time. :(

PS: Rotterdam would be my current location.

Seems like you've all got plenty to do then. :D

17:00 was always a really awkward time for me because me and my family have dinner.

Good luck with everything you're currently doing everybody by the way. :)

Like burnsy said, i'm busy with a Master. I do race occasionally when i got some time and feel for it, although I don't get the same feeling. After a few laps, every lap feels the same. I think i have to wait for some new stuff in the game to get me back into racing. Some extra variables in the cars where you have to think about during racing: brake temp/fade. ;)

Other than that I do some LFS programming: Race Spectator, Tracker stuff and some other experimental stuff :)

I whore myself out to teams in the LOTA series. I still race quite frequently actually but I don't think anything will happen from these forums since a lot of people have left.

I'm still around although I joined in time for the last two or three races you guys had. If you ever decide to race or even just choose to join a pub server on weekends or something, do post. :rolleyes: I'll be sure to join.