Global Vote 2004

interesting stuff, I'm wondering why so many people in germany voted.. :shock:

People outside of the US dont entirely understand all of the issues involved. Im not saying everyone doesnt know, but generally they quote stuff they hear from the news (basic economy numbers and war on terror). What drove me insane while I was in London was the constant bombardment I would get from people begging me to know why I would vote for Bush. Arggg.... it got annoying. :evil:

I have been doing the same thing to any Americans I meet. Although they've all been Kerry voters so far, but I asked them to try to explain to me why so many people in America vote for Bush and they really couldn't. Said it was probably down to the 'tax cut' lies that Bush is spouting.

Perhaps American's that live abroad all voted for Kerry! :)

Kerry da man, I voted for the Donkey but the J@ckarse won. What can you do, fair is fair I guess, unless he cheated which is what n00bs do :mrgreen:

I'm sorry old chap, let me translate my poor english.

I believe Kerry is the man with the plan. I myself voted for the Democrat but it seems the Republican won, which I believe is fair. I highly doubt the fairness but if he cheated he is an imature person.

Oh yeah as for the whole 2fast2furious...I really dispise people who say I watched that when in fact I did but didn't like it. I hate you for saying that, you scumbag, half twitted, person. Think before you speak, not speak before you think :wink: