Global Warming 10:10 Campaign ad

Those ecobastards blew up Gillian Anderson! ow its on now!

just for that alone. on the day that i come to power, anyone with hippy tendencies will be loaded onto a ship, sailed off to sea and then nuked into oblvion. thereby eradicating their gene pool from the human race.

I have said it before, these people hate human beings or those who disagree with them.

I am sure they also claim to be open minded. :|

That is not what the ad is about...

One of the cities quoted is Pula. Which is dick in Romanian

On topic though, the video is crap. I actually thought that it was something against reducing emissions or environmentalists but it's made by them? :blink:

Last edited:
Well, they certainly did themselves an unintentional dissservice, because this will backfire and not be understood as a serious wake-up call.

It hit the UK news for blowing up schoolchildren...

I can't believe that the 10:10 campaign are this dumb. It must be some kind of publicity stunt to get their name out there...especially since reducing your emissions (and thus your bills) by 10% isn't really a radical move.

i do these leisure drives... went on a 3 hour country road blast once. full tank of fuel. take that.
3 hour? once?

I like to drive for around 5 hours, if I end up doing just 4 I make up for it by burning much more fuel. I then viciously drive around in big circles. Then I drive home again, attempting to burn as much fuel as possible. I?ve done that 6 times this summer. Once I just drove up there to observe several hundred other madmen drive round in circles for 24 hours. While drinking beer. And smoking many cigarettes to optimize my CO2 output.

Take that hippies.

:mrgreen:

"If you don't do what we say, we'll kill you."

That's the best way to get people to take you seriously.

well you have to admit it?s a concept that has worked well for thousands of years...

I'm going to go for a nice long drive for absolutely no reason. Be back in an hour.

I think I'm going to do my 2000 mile trip this week entirely in the wrong gear, with under inflated tires, clogged air filter, and remove my cat.

I think I'm going to do my 2000 mile trip this week entirely in the wrong gear, with under inflated tires, clogged air filter, and remove my cat.

Here's a deal: Use the correct gear, keep your tyres inflated, clean your air filter, and send me the saved gas money $_$

They should have made a video just blowing themselves up.

it?s ok, I don?t think even the people who made it have any idea what message they are trying to get across...
so I suppose you can feel free to use this thread to say mean things about eco-hippies...