GM Build Quality Strikes Again

gtrietsc said:
Oh, this happened to one car? They must all be junk.

Every car model ever built by any company in the world is going to experience this knd of thing at some point or another. :roll:

Actually there are complaints of this problem on base C6's. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1187016&forum_id=74

3 people at 1 dealership, apparently it's a bigger issue with black cars than any other. Seems like the paint is eating at the fiberglass/epoxy?

Anyone else happen to notice the headliner stayed in place?
I told you guys GM's interiors are getting better!, I just neglected that the exteriors aren't doing so well.

Perhaps the guy responsible for the shitty interior got moved to the roof department?

:twisted: :?

zenki: UAW is slowly doing to the US car industry what the Unions did to the British.

Need i say more?

separated_maxx.jpg

(i will try to fions a better picture)

jayhawk said:
27,000 miles on my 2004 Sunfire and not one reliabilty issue ever.
J-Bodies ftw :D 50,000 and a clean record for me, minus a dodgy 2nd gear :p Too bad they don't make our cars anyone :(

If this is not an isolated issue, it's a good chance the Z06 might be recalled.

Wow.... That sucks.

Not to beat up on you individually, Silverstar, but I wish "ftw" would die. DIE. My base does not belong to you, either.

Sorry, just saw that and had to get that off my chest. Next stop, Fark.com. :lol:

So was there any one behind you when the roof flew off?

I have never seen a thread go so off-topic. At least it hasn't become one of those heated Corvette topics.

Chupacabras said:
Did they just lick and stick it??

Citroen Style!!!! :lol:

anyways while we're off topic, how's the Monaro *ahem* GTO treating you gtrietsc?