GM Rev it Up Racing

Cool, thanks for posting pics... Based on numerous things, it looks like the exact same thing they were doing for Mazda Rev-It-Up so it looks like it's the same company. The Go-karts with the cafeteria worker hair nets, the instruction tent, the info tent, all exactly what I remembered. Glad they had Vettes out there, when I went Mazda had just released the RX-8 and had one (locked) on display. No Miatas on the course, but they did have one on a "test drive" slow loop. So the big competition event was in the Mazda 6...

jayjaya29 said:
During one of the Impala SS test runs my Dad was in staging behind me while I was doing my run. He said that on the last corner (the tightest and fastest one) that one of the tires lifted up into the air and was just wiggling there as I was making the turn.

Interesting -- that happens routinely at autocrosses with almost every Volkswagen and Nissan Sentras (I'm guessing short wheelbase + soft suspension + noseheavy = pissing inside rear wheel). Never saw anybody autocross a (new) Impala so add another one to the list.

Hehe, they altered the tire pressures to make sure that the cars didn't flip over, but it didn't matter much I still got the wheel up in the air. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: