• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

go karting racing games

Yeah, that was cool. We had the demo on our school computers. We used to play it during every computer science class. What's the name again ? Crazy something ?

Crash Bandicoot is also a karting game, but Mariokart is better.

The original Mariokart for Super Nintendo was amazing when it first came out. I played it for hours and hours. The one for 64 was good too. I've played the Game Cube version a couple times: it's fun as well.

There is a game for PC called Michael Schumacher Kart Challenge 2005. I tried a demo, and IMHO it's crap. But it's an only karting "simulator" for PC as far as I know.

I think I have that game in a floppy disk somewhere. But I'm sooooooo lazy to look for it... :mrgreen:

There's a freeware version of a kart game: http://steinware.dk/downloads.php?title=KartingRace

Looks kinda crappy, but maybe it'll surprise you (didn't try it).

I also have a full version of a kart-game here. Think it's quite old though (102MB uncompressed). Don't know if it's any good, bc I never tried that one (came free with some car-mag).

Greetz Johan

no more real one! i use to play michell schumacher one but it got boring. uqite detailed. u cna cover the intake when going in to corners and stuff

bihus said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
^ I understood Schumacher... :?

That's what he said. There's a karting game with Schumacher's name.

I think he said that cause it's the only part of jason's "sentence" that is remotely understandable

Renesis said:
bihus said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
^ I understood Schumacher... :?

That's what he said. There's a karting game with Schumacher's name.

I think he said that cause it's the only part of jason's "sentence" that is remotely understandable

It took me a while to understand it, but I did. Not the first sentence, though...

jasonchiu said:
no more real one! i use to play michell schumacher one but it got boring. uqite detailed. u cna cover the intake when going in to corners and stuff

Translation: Quite detailed. You can cover the air intake...