Going to London, need to find an exlusive car-rental place

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Hi fuckers! Going to L in a month, and I want to rent a Ferrari, Porsche, Lotus, an M5/M3 or something nice like that.

Anyone up for givin' ol' Haz a little help? Maybe just a few pointers one how to browse the web for it at least?

Niiiiice ooooone brothers ;)

haz (is gonna rip L)

Pics! :D

May have to end up Googling... :?

Yeah, I've done that for the last hour. Damn, a Aston Martin is like 3 times as expensive than a P 996/Boxster, and I found out that depending on which weekday also varies like several ?100!!!

haz

Thx alot Simon, I don't think I'll be able to just give the Ferrari hire shop the ?2.500 they're asking in deposit for any of the four cars they offer...that's redicolous (?2.500) don't you guys agree??

haz

euhm no, actually it think that's pretty cheap, you're getting it back you know
but ?160 (not $) for just 1 hour??? that's insane!

Sorry about that; I didn't really look at the prices much, and I wasn't sure what you were willing to pay. Anyway, hope you find somewhere. And yes; WE WANT PICS! :mrgreen:

They all ask crazy deposits and the ones I've heard about in US and Canada ask more than that...

No, you can find them relativly cheap in like Vegas and LA - it was like $200 a day for a Viper or something...

a ferrari 360 in nj is like 5000grand a day? its silly to rent that

just buy a nice $800-$1500 italian suit, go to a ferrari dealership, act like a cocky know it all wallstreet trader, ask for a test drive.

way cheaper than renting for a day, in which you certainly WILL NOT be driving all 24hrs while it is in ur possesion.

plus by buying the suit it gives you something nice to pick up chicks and lie by saying ur a hotshot wallstreet trader. :lol:

Just steal the Ferrari like that one dude did with the F50. :lol:

Don't worry, I'll just bring of few of my tailer-fitted suits to London, and make sure I put on the kooolest one of em ;-)

I'll do my best to get a drive all, and take pix!

haz

Viper007Bond said:
No, you can find them relativly cheap in like Vegas and LA - it was like $200 a day for a Viper or something...

look at the cashdown they ask... a few G's

justin syder said:
just buy a nice $800-$1500 italian suit, go to a ferrari dealership, act like a cocky know it all wallstreet trader, ask for a test drive.

way cheaper than renting for a day, in which you certainly WILL NOT be driving all 24hrs while it is in ur possesion.

plus by buying the suit it gives you something nice to pick up chicks and lie by saying ur a hotshot wallstreet trader. :lol:

hey Justin, saw your msn-msg, anything you wanted to say? Me asleep... :)

haz

nah forget it.