• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Going to the Studio

Chupacabras

Car(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza
Has anyone here attended a taping of top gear? Looks as if i may be in England (regularly in Canada) in spring of next year, right around the time they would be filming a series... id be very keen to go se that! :thumbsup:

I m in spain but will be going to london to study in sept.. i would like to know the same thing.

:thumbsup: I see u have just joined...welcome onboard!!!

I believe a couple people here have.

raheel_qamar said:
:thumbsup: I see u have just joined...welcome onboard!!!

thanks! yeah i DL all the top gear episodes a while back after being sucked in by the short episoded on BBC world and im now obsessed :D

we need someone to challenge jeremy when he asks whether a car is cool or not, and when he goes over to them, get them to quickly say "www.finalgear.com".

:lol:

roundhead said:
we need someone to challenge jeremy when he asks whether a car is cool or not, and when he goes over to them, get them to quickly say "www.finalgear.com".

Oh yeah, that's just what we need. Attention of the BBC legal staff. :p

And anyway, it's a taped show, so they'd just cut it out.

Ok heres an idea....When on the cool wall section...If he disagrees with everyone about the coolness of a car...shout aloud "YOU'RE UNCOOL OLDIE" (No offence men..just to spice up things in the show)

Viper007Bond said:
roundhead said:

Oh yeah, that's just what we need. Attention of the BBC legal staff. :p

And anyway, it's a taped show, so they'd just cut it out.

true... i suppose if it's gonna get cut out you might as well write it on your arse and moon him with it.

i reckon you'd make it into one of his columns. :lol:

raheel_qamar said:
Ok heres an idea....When on the cool wall section...If he disagrees with everyone about the coolness of a car...shout aloud "YOU'RE UNCOOL OLDIE" (No offence men..just to spice up things in the show)

he knows hes uncool! one time a guy said "blank car is not cool because you drive one" or something along those lines - and clarckson said "thank you for understanding the cool wall"

really. i didn't know that. better think of somethink else to say in the show then.

tell him you play golf :lol:

SuperGeijiMayuu said:
go up to hammond, and introduce yourself as stewart, and ask him for his shirts. :lol:

*edit: i failed at spelling and grammar :(

YES!! :thumbsup:

Or team up with james and richard and steal the keys or heremy's car and take it for a ride on the tack.... :shock: The Horror in his eyes :shock:

They tape the show on a Wednesday from 2:30pm to 7pm.
The studio is in Guilford, Surrey.
My friends said there's a huge waiting list. They've been waiting for months... so if you want to go get your names down now!
I have... :D