• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Golf VI

fblacka

The point wasnt to tune the car or make it ricey with all those stuff like coolers, air intakes and spoilers, just impression ... i tried ... its my first
so far! :)

Original:

http://www.autogaleria.pl/tapety/img/volkswagen/volkswagen_golf_plus_2004_02_b.jpg

By me: :)

golfvi4hu.jpg

I like it, good work. Maybe you could do something to the rims, they don't seem to match the car.

Keep it up :thumbsup:

It looks good but the blue window reflection doesn't fit the picture anymore. A desaturation should fit the b&w look.

swek said:
It looks good but the blue window reflection doesn't fit the picture anymore. A desaturation should fit the b&w look.

Only the bg is desaturated ... :)

fblacka said:
swek said:

Only the bg is desaturated ... :)
^
I know. :lol: I just wanted to tell you that the blue windows aren't looking right.

andyhui01 said:
the brightness of the rims doesn't match the rest of the cars... but awesome work GTI ;)

Yes thats true ... now i know that i did wrong when i wanted to have this green colour and had to desaturate a bit which darkened the whole car ... originaly the car was very bright and i should have used the other method of colorchanging or maybe i should just change the rims! :oops:

swek ... okay i see! :)

lacks contrast, saturation and has a dominance of blue on windows, lights and emblems

Right ... i didnt want to saturate the car just the bg but yes i see what ure sayin ... ure right ... its not that precise work, but tell me how do ya like da idea ... the front and the volume ...! :roll: ooh ... and now saw that theres some blue in the front right tire! :oops: :lol: ...

Renesis said:
lacks contrast, saturation and has a dominance of blue on windows, lights and emblems

Lights and emblems are blue coz those are chrome elments! Everything else true!