Good news! Amazon renews TGT for Season 4

Grand tour fans? You mean finalgear, the OG fans... im not fuming. Typical sensationalist headline.

Grand Tour Fans is a website and YouTube channel. 2 episodes is less than the original likely number of 4. I am indifferent about this, but fuming in general ?.

Last edited:
You've heard the episodes are rehashes right?

This shit will finally end soon and good riddance.

Reactions: MWF
Rehashes of what? The first 3 seasons?

You've heard the episodes are rehashes right?

This shit will finally end soon and good riddance.

It looks like they're going to be spending the majority of their time doing other things.

I don't want to put any spoilers here, but I think that if they happen to go somewhere that they have been before, it could work. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

With only 2 episodes, if one turns out to be utter crap, that could be the end of the show. The last series had some quality episodes, so maybe they will keep that going.

Rehashes of what? The first 3 seasons?

Of stuff they’ve done before, for instance they’re off to a certain Asian country they’ve been to before on TG... Clarkson said we’re doing this because if we try new stuff weve run out of ideas and we’ll be making pointless videos. Or some such nonsense.

We want to try and retry things we've failed at before.

Sounds like youre just mad for the sake of being mad, good luck with that, im sure the first 20 season of TG in the UK were all rehashes because UK is such a small country, just like all asian countries will be rehashes because theyre so small.....

Sounds like youre just mad for the sake of being mad, good luck with that, im sure the first 20 season of TG in the UK were all rehashes because UK is such a small country, just like all asian countries will be rehashes because theyre so small.....

Wait and see...

It is what it is. As they are only doing specials now anyway, does the concept of a series really still apply? I also really like having X episodes in a row to look forward to, but maybe that is no more and they release whenever they can?

They’re old fucks with a workaholic addiction.

Has a release date been confirmed after the boat special?