• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Good News Eastleigh FC said I can go down for trials

TVR_Fan

On July 3rd 2005 at 10:00am wish me luck and then see what happens after that.

Also Eastleigh FC are in Conference South now gulp.

I am no Football hooligan I have never been in trouble with the police.

I don't know what you're talking about.. what's that Eastleigh FC thing?

Thanxs buds for the ones that gave me nice replies.

If I pass I will never forgett you lot.

TVR_Fan said:
Thanxs buds for the ones that gave me nice replies.

If I pass I will never forgett you lot.

Just relax and stay calm... ;)

Is what you're going for like Pro? If it is that's effing awesome :w00t:
Even if it isn't I'm sure it's something you enjoy doing, so lots of luck! :thumbsup:

What position do you play? If eastleigh gets into the EPL in 4 years I'd like to say congrats and good luck!

jasonchiu said:
o good luck u football hooligan

english people aren't that big hooligans, there aren't even fences around the football fields in england.

The bigger clubs have their problems, which is why I prefer rugby. Football is a gentlemens sport played by thugs whilst rugby is a thugs sport played by gentlemen :D.

Good luck mate...hope you make it and then get into a better club....maybe one day end up playing for englend..

Autograph please :thumbsup:

Thanxs for the luck people I hope I pass it and I do not let you lot down.

If I pass I would never forgett you nice lot, and also I would try and come on here from time to time thats if I pass.

sorry, i kept thinking you guys were talking about american football..lol i kept getting confused about what u guys were talking about (i actually don't like american football)

Soccer (Football)

We call American football = Rugby
We Call Soccer over here = Football