• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Good PC or PS2 Steering Wheel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuhaib

Car(s)
19 BMW X3
All this talk about Sim games is making me start to itch again for the need for speed..
So i am looking at getting a racing sim (for PS2 or Pc, does not matter)
but what i am looking at is a proper steering wheel that is decent, good but not a crazy amount of money. I mean i have seen some for $1,000+ and thats just a tad bit too much for me for something that wont get me hurt =P
So i am looking some input, esp from guys who actually own them or have at lest used the steering wheel they like. Again, both PS2 and PC as i dont know which system i would want to use. PC is where i am leaning at, but the fact of GT4 and the big screen is also nice for PS2.

there's a steering wheel for PC as well al PS2, don't know what it's called/brand, but i heard it's pretty good

I've had a Logitech MOMO Racing Force for a while and I can recommend it. The force feedback effects are pretty good and the wheel has a good feel to it. It has both shift paddles and a gear stick. I usually opt for using paddles for gear changes and the gearstick as a handbrake :mrgreen:

What I've heard the old MOMO racing wheel(the red one) would be the one to go for if you find it, but they stopped making it a while back so...

Status
Not open for further replies.