Goodbye dear forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carsightings

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR FLAMING. POSTS DOING SO WILL BE DELETED AND THE USER WARNED OR POSSIBLY BANNED!!! -Viper

Edit #2 by Viper: Oh, and incase you missed it, this was the tipping point: http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?p=264709#264709

I just want to say that i am leaving and i will never come back :(
I have been stealing photos and i posted then in the lens flair topic and even in the photo contest!
I have made a fool of myself and i have stolen many pictures. :oops:
I dont expect you to forgive me after doing a thing like that. So maybe the admin can ban my username and then i will never come back. I will register again just so i can download top gear and final gear but i will never post here again :cry:
I am sorry for the trouble i caused and i just want to say good bye :cry:
I will have to find a new forum now. I dont think i will find one as good as this but i hope i will find something close.

Up to you whether you go or stay, but what you did was indeed pretty stupid. To be frank, what exactly were you thinking? I mean, how did you think stealing other's work and claiming for it to be your own was a good idea? :no: It didn't occur to you that you would get caught at some point?

Not really, it's just your opinion. He has posts like your's coming to him. The posts I don't want are flat out "fuck you's", etc.

Well, that was a pretty damn stupid thing to do. Showing your age shall we say?

I just hope that those car spottings of his are genuine and not stolen either.

I guess its better for him to learn that lesson in here without any real consequences than in real life. He was showing his age, no doubt about that.
A little part of me is interested if he really went to Germany and to the Trackday he was writing about, but most of me doesn't care...

@Jensked: It seemed, that they were fake in parts ;-)

Buba said:
I guess its better for him to learn that lesson in here without any real consequences than in real life. He was showing his age, no doubt about that.
A little part of me is interested if he really went to Germany and to the Trackday he was writing about, but most of me doesn't care...

@Jensked: It seemed, that they were fake in parts ;-)
that is real ;)

A lesson learnt I suppose - stealing other's work is not on, and the internets will catch up with you.

Strange - I still can't see the point in posting other people's pictures, I mean, this is a forum with members from all over the world and just posting some pic's of surroundings of your home location would've been a great contribution for all of us, just take a step outside your house and you have countless possibilities in that respect. Anyway, hopefully it's a lesson learned after all.

pretty stupid, but a ban isnt really justified.

That I agree, and he is a young kid. And as we know, kid will be kids.. Let him stay, if he promises to be honest. Use jasonchiu1 as example :D

haz

Like matt shaw would say, "YOUR E-PENIS IS HUGE!!!1"

You should learn something from this, frankly :)wheelchair:). When you get older and start writing research papers for school, plagarism like you've done won't be forgiven as easily like here. So it's good to stop when you're still young-ish.

BlaRo said:
When you get older and start writing research papers for school, plagarism like you've done won't be forgiven as easily like here.

tell me about it... I knew a friend who got caught because of that

andyhui01 said:
BlaRo said:
When you get older and start writing research papers for school, plagarism like you've done won't be forgiven as easily like here.

tell me about it... I knew a friend who got caught because of that

hmmm .... did his name start with jason and end with chiu1? :D sorry, I just had to ..

haz

bartboy9891 said:
pretty stupid, but a ban isnt really justified.
he isn't banned from the forum, just from the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.