Google+ Who's on it?

I've got it, but I don't use any of the social networking type things, so I don't understand it much at all. My one friend is from #gear, because that's the cool people place.

How did you guys got in in the first place?

.. I thought it'd be cool to have a FG circle on google+

So is there a fundamental difference in this and having a circle of Final Gear forum users on I duhnno, the Final Gear forums?

So is there a fundamental difference in this and having a circle of Final Gear forum users on I duhnno, the Final Gear forums?

No, I just thought it might be interesting to put faces and names to the avatars and nicknames. :)

There is one crucial difference: Group Messaging BBM style...although that's then like IRC in a way sooo...

I will say that Huddles is probably way easier for the average joe to set up than IRC

Isn't it limited to 10 people though?

Have added whoever that's posted their profile link in here.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just keep trying, they only let a certain number of people join per hour.

Last edited:
Add me if you want: https://plus.google.com/106059766035527173189

I kind of like G+...for now. It's like thefacebook (yes, this is what it's still bookmarked as on my desktop) before there were parents on it!

Exactly! Boo .edu address restriction going away!

I think that Google +'s privacy controls are a lot more clear than facebook. The fact that you choose who to share things with before you share due to the Circle's is a star feature.