Google+ Who's on it?

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
I've got it, but I don't use any of the social networking type things, so I don't understand it much at all. My one friend is from #gear, because that's the cool people place.

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
So is there a fundamental difference in this and having a circle of Final Gear forum users on I duhnno, the Final Gear forums?
No, I just thought it might be interesting to put faces and names to the avatars and nicknames. :)

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
So is there a fundamental difference in this and having a circle of Final Gear forum users on I duhnno, the Final Gear forums?
There is one crucial difference: Group Messaging BBM style...although that's then like IRC in a way sooo...

I will say that Huddles is probably way easier for the average joe to set up than IRC

Aoshi_88

Car(s)
Myvi, Civic, Vios, MX-5
Have added whoever that's posted their profile link in here.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I don't has G+

I tried to register but it said I had to wait bla bla....

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
Just keep trying, they only let a certain number of people join per hour.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
Add me if you want: https://plus.google.com/106059766035527173189

I kind of like G+...for now. It's like thefacebook (yes, this is what it's still bookmarked as on my desktop) before there were parents on it!
Exactly! Boo .edu address restriction going away!

I think that Google +'s privacy controls are a lot more clear than facebook. The fact that you choose who to share things with before you share due to the Circle's is a star feature.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
I think that Google +'s privacy controls are a lot more clear than facebook. The fact that you choose who to share things with before you share due to the Circle's is a star feature.
This, for me, is the best part of G+. I don't want to share everything with everyone.