Googles got a virus and spyware??

RiCh

I was just using Google right now, and did one search, when i went to do another it just gave me this message,

We're sorry...
... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears that your computer or network has been infected.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

Lol :lol: :lol:

Virus + spyware on google :bangin:
I never thought that would happen :lol:
Im sure it cant be right :shock:

Umm, you guys are misreading it. It says that it thinks your computer is sending Google automated searches and that you're infected, therefore it's blocking your search request. If it's right, you're the one with the virus/spyware, not Google.

Viper007Bond said:
Umm, you guys are misreading it. It says that it thinks your computer is sending Google automated searches and that you're infected, therefore it's blocking your search request. If it's right, you're the one with the virus/spyware, not Google.
:oops:
BTW that doesnt sound good for you iXi_RiCh :p

Wtf i just did a full antivirus scan, and spyware scan with 3 different progs, and they found no spyware :thumbsdown:
Sounds like im F***ed oh well :lol: :lol:

iXi_RiCh said:
Wtf i just did a full antivirus scan, and spyware scan with 3 different progs, and they found no spyware :thumbsdown:
Sounds like im F***ed oh well :lol: :lol:
if youre f***ed then youre f***ed because an antivirus scan doesnt help when you have been rooted (gained administrator rights to your PC) and only a format will help.
Are you running a firewall? do you have a router?

I dont have a router, and i am using Norton Internet Security 2005 which is my antiviruus and firewall :?

Could have just been a bug. Still doing it?

It works fine now :shock:

Well it said Computer or Network, maybe it was someone else in your IP range from your ISP maybe :unsure:

Sometimes, virus's/trojans hide in certain files that can only be cleaned when in Safe Mode, so best to do a full scan while in safe mode to be sure. Mostly XP's restore files cannot be cleaned unless in safe mode, and the trojans know this :)