No 56k: goondu86 goes to his home race at the Singapore GP

Goondu86

Teaser pictures, first from 2011. One of the Lotus Renault (Caterham) overshoots the ever popular turn 18. Kind of lost track where the hell I kept the SD card of that year, so I only have this picture. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And for this year, my favourite picture that I've taken. Should be Vergne with the lowest riding car (both Toro Rossos actually) creating sparks at turn 2. This happened throughout the first day.

EDIT: Anyone knows what's the easiest way to watermark them? If anyone takes this pictures and claim it as their own, I'll stab them in the eyes with disposable chopsticks, then break off the leftover stump leaving the rest embedded in their skulls.

Last edited:
EDIT: Anyone knows what's the easiest way to watermark them? If anyone takes this pictures and claim it as their own, I'll stab them in the eyes with disposable chopsticks, then break off the leftover stump leaving the rest embedded in their skulls.

Do you have Lightroom?

Do you have Lightroom?

I'm a complete moron when it comes to media creation, despite my job being a systems engineer in IT. Gotta google that shit. All pictures that turn out well, please credit Canon, my buddy loaned me a Canon 60D with a 18-200MM lens.

I'm a complete moron when it comes to media creation, despite my job being a systems engineer in IT. Gotta google that shit. All pictures that turn out well, please credit Canon, my buddy loaned me a Canon 60D with a 18-200MM lens.

afaik most ITers are crap when it comes to editing pics/videos
if i can't do it in paint, it won't be done! :lol:

I think watermarks are horrible and shouldn't be used. If someone wanted the photo that badly they can easily clone the watermark out.

Besides, if someone wants to claim my image as their own, it's a compliment.

I think watermarks are horrible and shouldn't be used. If someone wanted the photo that badly they can easily clone the watermark out.

Besides, if someone wants to claim my image as their own, it's a compliment.

Hmm, after reading your post + coupled with my innate laziness, I'll be uploading more pictures over the weekends. :D

Some will be shots taken from the Singapore Flyer captured the practice session of the GP2 race, some angles would've been epic if I stayed on there for practice 2 for F1, but I decided to haul my skinny butt to my seat instead.