• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Goosebumps

koenigsegg
bowler
M3 CSL (fifth gear)
carrera GT

What about the one where the monaro is doing 100ft circles on the beach? Now that might not be goosebump-y, but it was damned cool..

For goosebumps the 360 stradale review, where vicki was driving it. Holy crap that made a great noise!! :D

when vicki took her top off, not really goosebumps but ya know :wink:

i wish :p hehe

BMW M3 CSL (I don't care its vulgair!)
The sound of the Aston Martin Vanquish S
Porsche GT3 RS vs. Ferrari Modena Stradale

:shock:

As fas as Vicki is concerned, I like her review of the 360CS the best.
Overall (TG, FG), I don't know, there's just too much to choose from :) .

I had a million goosebumps watching the Aston Martin Vanquish S vs. Ferrari 575 M

The Spitfire (when Jeremey fooled around in the SLR)
Ford GT in the rain (masturbated while watching this :mrgreen: )

There are so many more TG reviews which have given me inifinte amounts of goosebumps,
but along with Daniel I agree that Fifth Gear has never provided a single bump :roll:

the carrera GT... the sound made me shiver
the SLR as well
not a review but when Vicki was talking about giving away her S2000... she looked so hot in the segment :D

most of the recent JC reviews, because they're like movies man not a normal car test drive.

I always get goosebumps when Jeremy gets patriotic. When he and Damon Hill test the Ferrari and the Aston, and he says "I pledge to thee my country" - instant goosebumps.

Top Gear is amazing at combining those stunning images, music, and commentary to make me excited! :p

i've never seen that ep of the SC with vicki.. what date was it again?

Recently it has to be the new Corvette C6; still the coolest car in the world!

The sound of the new Mustang on yesterdays show; can't beat the sound of a Yank V8.

Monaro on the Beach

Ferrari Enzo (the face of Jeremy calling for his mommy with the V12 roarng in his back)

Ethan said:
Ferrari Enzo (the face of Jeremy calling for his mommy with the V12 roarng in his back)

Hell yeah. Allthough when he was screaming in the magnificent Carrerra GT it had me floating on my chair.

Also the 12/12/04 episode gave me Goosebumps when they showed some of the small videoclips when they were handing out the awards.

That Depeche Mode remix song is such a great one. The Golf GTI review is outstandingly well made. I really hoped the FQ400 VS Murci?lago would have been a bit better. Looks like the best shooting crew had a day of that day... :roll:

logo said:
when vicki took her top off, not really goosebumps but ya know :wink:

i wish :p hehe

Haha! Awesome... Check it out, like: "This car is not that interesting. but to make the review interesting I'll take my top off..." Haha... lol

Buba