GoPro owners club

Yay :) Finally finished editing my first long film.,.. I filmed with a GoPro with a helmtmount during a cycle event in the woods yesterday, 64 km of pain.. please skip through and give some feedback :)

Can anyone recommend Xsories X-shot? Or equivalent products? I will use it for diving.

large.jpg

Blake Z. Who do you usually run track days with? Extreme speed lately has been retarded cheap at about $99/event including timing if you get in early enough. I've been avoiding them all summer with the heat though.

This is an audio test of that micover.com cover up to around top of 3rd gear in a miata. It's got a lot of wind noise but you can still hear things at 60mph.

This is an audio test of that micover.com cover up to around top of 3rd gear in a miata. It's got a lot of wind noise but you can still hear things at 60mph.

As I've said before, the louder the car the better you'll hear it. Those of you with Miatas with stock exhaust (and the like) shouldn't expect to hear your cars very well at higher speeds.

As I've said before, the louder the car the better you'll hear it. Those of you with Miatas with stock exhaust (and the like) shouldn't expect to hear your cars very well at higher speeds.

That's all intake growl there. Fully stock exhaust.

It's been a long break since my last clip :) . Chase car driven by fellow FG member Silvergc8

Friend at the track
Its Holden Commodore With a Supercharged 3.8L V6 thats been stroked to 4.2L

What are you using to get the telemetry? Some sort of OBD readout? I've been trying to combine GoPro footage with PerformanceBox like telemetry for ages.

The HD Hero 2 is out: http://gopro.com/hd-hero2-cameras/

It'll shoot at 120 FPS, 10 photos a second at 11 MP, has a built-in battery warmer, a WiFi backpack, and more.

My HD Hero 1 is envious. :(

Faff me, must resist getting the credit card out!!

The GoPro Hero2 is great news. Over the last several weeks, I was looking around for any rumors about a possible new version and found next to nothing. I'm thinking to get the motorsports pack for this Christmas.