Gordon Murray Automotive T.50

After watching Harry's video, it is easily marriage material

There is no doubt that it will be utterly brilliant, but its looks don't give me the fizz.

I like what Harris said to it: It makes every other supercar look a bit ridiculos - and at its price tag, it is set very high but also just a fraction of an original F1, so it's actually a bargain.

What. A. Car. Never thought I'd live to see an engine like this on the streets.
I love how he and Harry nerded out HARD.
When was thelast time you saw people discussing the distance from crankshaft to bottom? How many revs it gains per second? It's on another level! Hahahaha

There is no doubt that it will be utterly brilliant, but its looks don't give me the fizz.
The looks are exactly what give me a fizz. It's much much cleaner that current designs, almost in a throwback to 90s supercar design.

I must admit that having watched the videos in full I am a little more intrigued. I think I'd need to play with a configurator to find the right colour.

I agree. That silver is a nice throwback to the McLaren F1 but it looks bland.

Reactions: MWF
I love the looks, except for the rear, which I would still be able to live with (like I would ever be in a position to even consider one).

I like the proportions, I'm a fan of form follows function, but even beyond that, it looks clean. Just like the Ferrari 458 looks better than the 488 by virtue of simplicity.

And of course, it looks like a modernised F1, itself the best looking supercar ever made.

Wish the headlamps were smaller and more modern looking

Reactions: lip
I have to confess now I know how much obsession to detail has gone into this car I can't wait to see the Top Gear film where Harris gives one a spanking round a circuit.

Glass roof is a free option because "I do not want to force 4kg on the customer" :lmao:

Glass roof is a free option because "I do not want to force 4kg on the customer" :lmao:
Those videos are full of great quotes.

What a modern supercar should be.

Version 2.0.

The December issue of Top Gear magazine has a long and loving article on the car. It's a very good read.

The December issue of Top Gear magazine has a long and loving article on the car. It's a very good read.

Strange that Harris didn't get a word in