Got ?35 million? Estoril track on the market

Alasondro Alegré

Forum Addict
I'd buy it and give you all lifetime passes, but I'm a bit short on cash atm :lol:

The track has been in the hands of the government for the past 10 years. They decided to put it on the market after negotiations with the local city council collapsed. Whoever buys will have to keep it as motorsports venue until 2012. After that though, anything could happen...

A new group buy? :lol::lol::lol:

Sure, i think i got like ?20 left over from a vacation.

Time to crank up the advertisements on the site :p

20,000 members 2k each'll give us 40 million! then we have enough to pay for a couple veyrons and some maids to clean the track!

20,000 members 2k each'll give us 40 million! then we have enough to pay for a couple veyrons and some maids to clean the track!

Now then we could say we were the most devoted TG/FG fan site in the world. And I suggest one Veyron stays with me.

Might be a good investment I'll need to discuss it with my financial advisor though.......

Are there any figures regarding revenue around? Could it be turned into real estate?

Based upon our current ad revenue, it will be possible to own the track in 2,800 years. :p

I'd be more than wiling to chip in a fair bit to buy up this place and turn it into finalgear heaven

mow that sounds like my type of communism 8)

Finally a sensible group buy.

But pleeeeeeze: one Veyron = 20 Caterhams.