Got a "new" Camera

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
Hey guys... I just got a camera from my Grandma, and I was wondering if it was any good, It's an SLR and it has 4 different lenses. It is a Nikon FE2.
I'm learning how to use it, a couple of friends are teaching me, and i read the tutorials here and a few other sites.... so any tips/ sugestion swould be appreciated.

FE2 is a good old solid manual camera, so if you fancy shooting some film, it's a definite keeper :) Works with old manual lenses and even the latest AF-lenses (even the ones which don't have an aperture ring - my friend tested this a week ago and FE2 + 70-300 VR = works just fine, but the aperture is locked full open)

What are the lenses?

24mm Wide angle lens
50mm Regular Lens
105mm Close up lens (can't remember what they are called)
55mm lens that I have yet to discover what it is.
All Nikon Nikkor lenses.....

So long as its all in working order and clean, should be a decent kit.
Put a test roll through before shooting anything critical.
Try to find a decent pro camera shop nearby with staff that dont mind answering questions. You can then ask them for advice when buying film etc. They should also show you how to check the light seals on the camera and check the lenses for dust/fungus.

Thanks guys.
I took it into a camera shop to get it checked out... and they said that it was all in working order and that it was a pretty decent cvamera, so I'm happy!