Got a PSP, good games?

VR6

Car(s)
04 Sentra Spec-V
Gots me a psp, Can anyone reccomend and good games?

I find I like RPG and racing games most but im open to anything.

Yes, and I like Colin McRae 05, Tekken DR, MX vs. ATV Unleashed, Sid Meier's Pirates!, just to name a few.

If you like RPGs, you'd probably enjoy Monster Hunter Freedom or Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony.

I have custom hacked firmware installed on mine, so I can download & try before I buy ;)

New Super Mario Bros.
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow/Portrait of Ruin
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Mario Kart DS

Oh wait, you bought a PSP.

Lumines/Lumines II...
Zork
Photoshop

New Super Mario Bros.
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow/Portrait of Ruin
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Mario Kart DS

Oh wait, you bought a PSP.

Lumines/Lumines II...
Zork
Photoshop

How good it Dawn of Sorrow/Portrait if Ruin, and what is the difference?

O and for the PSP. I head the newest Metal Gear would be one of the best games this year if it came out on PS2, I heard the controls move it from a awsome game to a very good game.

O and for the PSP. I head the newest Metal Gear would be one of the best games this year if it came out on PS2, I heard the controls move it from a awsome game to a very good game.

Indeed. It has some of the highest scores for a PSP game. http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/metalgearsolidpo/index.html

Screenshots from Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops:
metal-gear-solid-portable-ops-20061129104531232.jpg

metal-gear-solid-portable-ops-20061129104533966.jpg

metal-gear-solid-portable-ops-20061129104539107.jpg

Last edited:
It won't, it's a Sony exclusive.
from Wiki:
Using the "No place to hide" motto and the theme of "Sense", Guns of the Patriots was set to be produced by Kenichiro Imaizumi, with series creator Hideo Kojima co-directing the game with Shuyo Murata. However, it was revealed that this was a gag at misdirection, as Hideo is famous for, and he is, in fact, directing this game himself. It is being developed by Kojima Productions (a newly-formed subsidiary of Konami) for the PlayStation 3. The game is set an unspecified amount of years after the events of Sons of Liberty.

I know it prob will not happen. But there has been rumours about it and Kojuma said that he does not really like the PS3 somewhere. He wants to do Wii games mostly.

If MGS4 comes out for 360 :drool: If not o well.

it carnt, the devs already said there using the 50gb blurays, where as 360 is still in the past with only 9gb

and for psp games gta lcs is a good game

Also, if you like shooters, The new Medal of Honor and Brothers in Arms are pretty good. The controls are surprisingly decent. Rainbow Six Vegas is coming soon, and it rocks on the PC, so it'll probably good on the PSP as well.

Gran Turismo mobile is supposed to be out some time....

Last edited:
it carnt, the devs already said there using the 50gb blurays, where as 360 is still in the past with only 9gb

and for psp games gta lcs is a good game

Yep and no compresion... and it was a rumour from 1up and other sites not one that I started