Got Bored... Photochopped

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I was bored today, so I chopped this VW Lupo. Did it in about 20 minutes so its far from good.
Perspective on the spoiler is all wrong.

http://img141.imageshack.**/img141/2338/lupoqw1.jpg

Ugh, i hate these ricer chops. You can stop now, no matter how much effort you put into it, it'll still be far, far, FAR from good.

When I got unbelievably bored the other day, I played The Sims 2 again. Go try it. It really works.

Ugh, i hate these ricer chops. You can stop now, no matter how much effort you put into it, it'll still be far, far, FAR from good.

I ran out of ideas after I shaved all the body lines, and door handles, and such. So I added the ricer bits.

When I got unbelievably bored the other day, I played The Sims 2 again. Go try it. It really works.

Games don't work on my computer. I need to figure out why. I bought BF1942 the other day....

Sshhhhh, all I can say is :drool:

You made the Lupo look good there, bang up job! :thumbsup:

Heh, reminds me of my first "proper" chop.

http://img238.imageshack.**/my.php?image=g35jr3dz7.jpg

If you can't say anything nice and all that...

Looks like a lupo walked past an M5 and said, "hey i can pull that off" :lol:

looks more cute and angry than evil

I know it's just a photoshop, and all...

But how do people get inside? :p

Astounding, you made your photochopped racer look similar to a Lupo cruising around here in my neighbourhood. I'll take a picture of it when I see it next time.

But how do people get inside? :p

It's a light car, it might have a hinge at the rear end connecting bodywork and chassis. There's only a handle missing at the front to open the car by lifting the bodywork. Dragster style.

But I prefer keeping my old doped car unchanged. A proper genuine, honest car not pretending to be fast and dangerous. :cool:

lupo4.jpg

Looks like a lupo walked past an M5 and said, "hey i can pull that off" :lol:

How can a car walk?
Anyway, You made one of the handful of cute VWs look evil. That's not good. Better take a Polo 16V or something :rolleyes:

They say cars walk by in CARS, i think. i guess i picked i up from that :|

Aww it's angry :lol:

"Arrgh you removed my door handles arrgh >=("