Got into an accident =( Need help locating parts =)

VorteC

Car(s)
2004 Acura TSX
Hey guys,

Long story short.. this is what happened:

http://img516.imageshack.**/img516/3583/22042008075em9.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.**/img98/3250/22042008076ff1.jpg

I know alot of you guys are in Europe so I will need help tracking down some 03-05 Honda Euro Accord headlights... the ones with clear corners. Searched on eBay UK but no luck :(

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I saw that one too, but when I read closer.. it said:

Condition: This item is in used condition.
There is some cracks and scrapes and a couple of holes in the unit so keep this in mind when bidding.

which is no good.. that's like the state of my bumper right now :p

It was a left turn into a plaza. It was near a redlight intersection so everyone was slow/stopped. The SUV guy in the opposite lane stopped so I could turn left, I peeked my nose out a bit and a woman I didn't see coming in the second opposite lane hit my bumper from the side, and tore everything off. Of course it's my fault because of my misjudgement.. but I swear the woman could've avoided me.

Why would she? She got almost no damage to her car and now she can sue the hell out of you.

You probably got in a crash 'cause the VTEC didn't kick in, 'yo! and you didn't have enough stickers. :eek:

I kid of course. :p

Why would she? She got almost no damage to her car and now she can sue the hell out of you.

If she could have avoided then it's a mutual fault.
Any insurance company or judge worth its weight in salt will tell you as much...

Dam dude, why does this shit happen....

I was in my uni's parking lot when a woman sideswiped me, she was doing 40km/h+.

1000$ Dollars to get her off my back, and 1000$ damage to my brand new 07 Maxima.

I was NOT impressed....I think that night was when i first cried about a material possession, the car's still not fixed because of no moneys.....

I drive a 45 grand car with 2 cracks in the bumper.Next month its getting fixed finally.

edit: and off course in Canada no matter what it's your fault! Stupid fucking system...

Hey guys thanks for the replies. I am in awesome condition, the TSX is at a friends garage being fixed up, I've gotten no updates yet though, gonan head over later to see what's what. As much as I'd like to blame the woman for not avoiding me.. it's still my fault lol.

Oh and D-Fence, nice pic lol.