Got into an accident =( Need help locating parts =)

Is that a K20 I spy? :D

Does your car have HID lights? I might be interested in your broken ones if they are :)

Hey, how much did it run you?
My friend owns a shop and I'm calling in a favour so he's picking up the labour for free. Parts will come to 2-3 grand, I'm still shopping around and droppin off parts as they arrive. It will cost about $500 to repair the other party's car.

Is that a K20 I spy? :D

Does your car have HID lights? I might be interested in your broken ones if they are :)
It's a K24 :p

Yeah, they're D2S projector headlights, but I will be keeping them for experimental purposes.

My friend owns a shop and I'm calling in a favour so he's picking up the labour for free. Parts will come to 2-3 grand, I'm still shopping around and droppin off parts as they arrive. It will cost about $500 to repair the other party's car.

It's a K24 :p

Yeah, they're D2S projector headlights, but I will be keeping them for experimental purposes.

Man. I really wanted to do a projector retrofit into my civic :(

It was a left turn into a plaza. It was near a redlight intersection so everyone was slow/stopped. The SUV guy in the opposite lane stopped so I could turn left, I peeked my nose out a bit and a woman I didn't see coming in the second opposite lane hit my bumper from the side, and tore everything off. Of course it's my fault because of my misjudgement.. but I swear the woman could've avoided me.

Some guy in a 96 pontiac did that to me, there was plenty of room to go around and I have a bright yellow car, you'd think he'd see me. At least I have the satisfaction that I got my car back, and I couldn't tell you the model of that car because his entire front was gone :lol:
I managed to get the fault dropped because he was speeding in the rain though, if he was going 20 instead of 40 I would probably have been able to drive away. :( 4 miserable months of no car, but apparently they fixed it with Porsche parts so I guess it's not all bad.